Editing A Post

headbanger

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
I noticed that the button to edit a post after it's been submitted is no longer available. I'm just wondering why it was disabled.

Thanks

It's still there for me HB.

Editing to add: are you on your phone?  I've noticed a lot of things are different for people on phones.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is for me too on this post. Is there a time limit for editing?

Yes, one hour although by my computer it is 55 min. when it is an hour for the forum

When did that change? It used to be a lot longer. And why did it change Suz?

Not sure HB, it's been one hour since I started here.  I think the reason for it is because if people change/ delete their post whenever they want then the replies wouldn't make sense and the thread would become confusing... just guessing though.

Thank you Suzie. End of subject. Let's find someone who really needs your expertise.

Whew! I made an edit before the hour ran out. I was able to correct my grammar in my post above. Those 2 extra years in the 5th grade really paid off!

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy....(SNL skit)

the when and the why

head banger I see you in a lot of posts, I can't edit my post on rx jera?

i don't see an option and now it says locked?

I got scammed by rx jera for 985

he is a selective scammer said he didn't receive my funds when they show being picked up

and now no answer

what should I do

I want to let as many people know as possible so they don't get scammed !!

Luis Valle

at rx jera

SCAMMER

Can you delete a post? I tried for like 1/2 hour today.. couldn't figure it out so I reported myself to have it removed. Why I didn't give up after it was clear I couldn't delete it after 6-7mins, IDK? 

Can you delete a post? I tried for like 1/2 hour today.. couldn't figure it out so I reported myself to have it removed. Why I didn't give up after it was clear I couldn't delete it after 6-7mins, IDK?
You have an hour to edit your posts, A.C., but you can't delete them. Hi

head banger I see you in a lot of posts, I can't edit my post on rx jera?

i don't see an option and now it says locked?

I got scammed by rx jera for 985

he is a selective scammer said he didn't receive my funds when they show being picked up

and now no answer

what should I do

I want to let as many people know as possible so they don't get scammed !!

Luis Valle

at rx jera

SCAMMER
As 2e says you only have an hour to edit a post. After that it's locked.
As for you getting ripped off I'm sorry. Don't take this the wrong way and this goes for all members. Start off buying small until you know you can trust a vendor.

Keep politely trying to contact him, even asking for a refund. It can't hurt.

Normally a member will post their buying experiences in the specific vendor thread. This includes all good or bad experiences like your own to warn others.

Your post count is too low(you need 50) to post in a Mexican vendor thread where it definitely needs to be.

But until you reach the necessary post count for the Mexican vendors, please post all you experiences in Quality. Most of the members read this thread it's very important that you post this information where the most people will see it.

Again in the future always post results or issues about a purchase including the quality and name of prod using slang.

Again 'm sorry you got ripped off but keep trying to contact that gentleman, not excessively but maybe once a week and be polite. Ask him for an update on when the product will be delivered or suggest getting a refund if that would make the situation easier.

Mstro, I strayed off the topic a bit something that we should not do because it junks up a conversation and sometimes it makes it more confusing to follow.

So I strayed but I felt this thread will be okay even with my long winded explanation. I just wanted to get Mstro and any others on track.

I was just about to post about this /default_huh.png editing for maybe 24 hours could be a little beneficial. Delete my post if I shouldn't have reopened an older(1 month) thread aswell HB, Cat, or 2e.

Think if someone in the SY forums is ordering, they could have 1 post to Edit for;

order placed
tn received
package arrival + quality.

Those SY threads get long with constant updates like that. Not a huge issue, I just get a little aggravated when I go to my previous post and look at it thinking damnit I messed up on something but cant edit it lol. Our T thread has 3-4 posts from same person on same page(guilty myself aswell /default_ph34r.png)  when we could just have 1 /default_tongue.png

Just an idearrrr!!! 

Last edited:
I was just about to post about this /default_huh.png editing for maybe 24 hours could be a little beneficial. Delete my post if I shouldn't have reopened an older(1 month) thread aswell HB, Cat, or 2e.

Think if someone in the SY forums is ordering, they could have 1 post to Edit for;

order placed
tn received
package arrival + quality.

Those SY threads get long with constant updates like that. Not a huge issue, I just get a little aggravated when I go to my previous post and look at it thinking damnit I messed up on something but cant edit it lol. Our T thread has 3-4 posts from same person on same page(guilty myself aswell /default_ph34r.png)  when we could just have 1 /default_tongue.png

Just an idearrrr!!! 
If only that was the easy answer to the problem of people making 4 posts when one will do. But you will find that some posts are added under an hour from the first instead of editing

It's why I beg and plead for members to post after they receive so they can put all the info in one post. It makes the threads so much easier to read and get the information that people need.

I'm sure admin thought out the 1 hour rule and found that it works best, but there's never any harm in making suggestions.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back