Effects of double mix New BU and 3 MMC

Hardtackone

Well did something back earlier this week and was pretty impressed and did it again many hours ago.  Mix of this new BU and downing  one 3 MMC pill.... Hey stuff seems to do like the old RCs and and wow getting that empathy and rush big time...No question NONE gotta be listening to my old 90s RAVE MUSIC ---Hell Yes!!!! Feel the nuances and beats of those beat and techno rhythm .  Huge bursts of energy and teeth grinding so that is interesting as hell.  No where the empathy or enactgoen of old ones but not too bad. Wow I can definitely tell you all SO wide awake and wanting to give that feeling to everyone ...good signs  "GREAT"  Still gotta watch that Heart rate and do not get overly excited or will flood the system with Dopamine & Serotonin.  Take it light but urge to re-dose is huge wanting to keep that feeling alive...so YEAH it's great.   Who knows maybe mixing overlaps and hit s the right triggers ( I DON'T KNOW --Hell who would>????  Brain is highly highly complex. )   Jumped on a few cam sites ...that was interesting wanting to feel good with opposite sex too....WOW maybe this is what is needed back again.  I also took it step up and made my Favorite Amino Drink and that throws everything TO FUEL THIS RAGING FIRE and it is working like Napalm( AMINO MILKSHAKE OF WHEY PROTEIN)  ....Ok Happy experience here and those out there do this responsibly and give your opinion. Wow getting massive massive rushes and surges of adrenaline ---got to breath and you know it kicks in when your sense of smell is enhanced like 50x better ....How does that happen another guess?  But make sure you have your favorite music to listen to for few hours. Got to go getting rush like mad right now....!  😲💖💥😅  Oh for you Older guys and gals who loved and still love to roll hard here my favorite mix while all tingling and surging of energy----

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/vOg4L-OiXfY?feature=oembed

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back