Electr@m mobile

drjimmy1964

EMERALD SPONSOR
Is there a mobil version of elect.?

Googled and didn’t find out yes or no 

also checked App store 

i only seem to be able to use on my computer 

Last edited by a moderator:
@drjimmy1964  There is a version for android but most people hate it cuz its user interface is so terrible.  It was sort of just ported to android rather then built to be a mobile app if that makes sense.  But no, it's not available for iphones.

@drjimmy1964  There is a version for android but most people hate it cuz its user interface is so terrible.  It was sort of just ported to android rather then built to be a mobile app if that makes sense.  But no, it's not available for iphones.
Thanks @DoomKitty.    I think I know what you mean - ( ported)  meaning you're just opening a web browser on something like Saf@ri  and using it that way, as if you  were on your laptop ? I'm probably off LOL .    I miss my Android.    I went Apple a few years ago because each and every Android lasted 2 years and died on me !     

Oh well.    I wish they would come out with one since there are plenty of times I'm away from the PC and would love to d@nate via dev!ce ( I take it I am not alone ).   

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back