Eliminate holds and high fees

WhiteListDD

VENDOR ACCOUNT
Previously posted on my blog...

Tired of having your crypto locked down for no apparent reason? Is Coinbase still doing that to you? Tired of the outrageous fees for using Cash.app and other services who say that they make crypto easier for the masses? Then listen to me on this, and FOLLOW THROUGH ON WHAT I TELL YOU HERE.

In order to get rid of excessive fees and take control of your crypto, you must use what is called a NON-CUSTODIAL WALLET.

Cash.app, Coinbase, and services like Robinhood are CUSTODIAL. They say, "come and see us. We'll make crypto easy for you." For a huge price! They control your coins and they bow to the laws of KYC (Know Your Customer). KYC is a set of legislation aimed at stopping the use of cryptocurrency in money laundering and the drug trade. (You should Google it to become more knowledgeable, but I won't go into it here.)

The Non-Custodial Wallet that I'm recommending here is called "Exodus Wallet" It's an app, and it's available for Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android and Linux.

I'll tell you what to do and you figure out how to do it in Exodus.

First, go get it at https://exodus.com and install it on your device.

Do you have any Bitcoin right now? You can transfer it to your Exodus Wallet. Send your whole Coinbase balance to Exodus and be rid of Coinbase, and their fees, and their holds, and their control of your money. Do you like it when they put a hold on your bitcoin whenever they feel like it? For no obvious reason. Out of the blue? Boom. your crypto is on hold. That's not normal. That's not natural. It's hard to believe that it's even legal. Those days are over… You may need Coinbase when cashing out but there are other solutions for that.

Don't have any bitcoin right now? That's OK. You have Exodus. You might have to brush up against KYC for while, but you've done it before and the sooner you do this now, the less effect it will have on you in the future. In Exodus, go to the "Fiat Onramp" (Icon with the dollar sign $) and say you want to purchase $100 USD worth of BTC and click "Continue". You'll need a credit or debit card.

You'll have to wait a little bit here and pass the service's KYC screening, but stick with it. The savings and the freedom ahead are totally worth it. I don't know how long this will take. Hours or days… I've never had to do this part, but I have enough experience with crypto to know that this is what you need to do and I am not wasting your time here. KYC will see your purchase of crypto, but they'll no longer see how you use it, where you spend it, etc.

So eventually you'll come out the other side of the Fiat Onramp (the Fiat Offramp?) with at least 100 bucks worth of Bitcoin that is totally under your control. Nobody controls your Exodus wallet but you. No one can put holds on your coins or make up some rules to use it any way you see fit. Any time. No waiting. low transaction fees and no markup on miner fees. We all pay miner fees, but they're nothing like Coinbase fees or Cash.app fees.

All of your transaction info is kept on your device and not on Coinbase or Robinhood, or Bitnami, etc, where KYC can browse through it at their leisure and flag it for holds or charge you for moving it around.

Now that you have a little pile of bitcoin and the world is your oyster, splurge a little on your own personal OPSEC and exchange it right there (SWAP) for some Monero.

I see so many of you still struggling with uncertainty when it comes to doing what you want, when you want with your crypto. This puts an end to that.

I hope this saves you hundreds of dollars in fees and mountains of lost time.

WhiteList

Tired of having your crypto locked down for no apparent reason? Is Coinbase still doing that to you? Tired of the outrageous fees for using Cash.app and other services who say that they make crypto easier for the masses? Then listen to me on this, and FOLLOW THROUGH ON WHAT I TELL YOU HERE.

In order to get rid of excessive fees and take control of your crypto, you must use what is called a NON-CUSTODIAL WALLET.

Cash.app, Coinbase, and services like Robinhood are CUSTODIAL. They say, "come and see us. We'll make crypto easy for you." For a huge price! They control your coins and they bow to the laws of KYC (Know Your Customer). KYC is a set of legislation aimed at stopping the use of cryptocurrency in money laundering and the drug trade. (You should Google it to become more knowledgeable, but I won't go into it here.)

The Non-Custodial Wallet that I'm recommending here is called "Exodus Wallet" It's an app, and it's available for Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android and Linux.

Do you have any Bitcoin right now? You can transfer it to your Exodus Wallet. Send your whole Coinbase balance to Exodus and be rid of Coinbase, and their fees, and their holds, and their control of your money. Do you like it when they put a hold on your bitcoin whenever they feel like it? For no obvious reason. Out of the blue? Boom. your crypto is on hold. That's not normal. That's not natural. It's hard to believe that it's even legal. Those days are over… You may need Coinbase when cashing out but there are other solutions for that.

Don't have any bitcoin right now? That's OK. You have Exodus. You might have to brush up against KYC for while, but you've done it before and the sooner you do this now, the less effect it will have on you in the future. In Exodus, go to the "Fiat Onramp" (Icon with the dollar sign $) and say you want to purchase $100 USD worth of BTC and click "Continue". You'll need a credit or debit card.

You'll have to wait a little bit here and pass the service's KYC screening, but stick with it. The savings and the freedom ahead are totally worth it. I don't know how long this will take. Hours or days… I've never had to do this part, but I have enough experience with crypto to know that this is what you need to do and I am not wasting your time here. KYC will see your purchase of crypto, but they'll no longer see how you use it, where you spend it, etc.

So eventually you'll come out the other side of the Fiat Onramp (the Fiat Offramp?) with at least 100 bucks worth of Bitcoin that is totally under your control. Nobody controls your Exodus wallet but you. No one can put holds on your coins or make up some rules to use it any way you see fit. Any time. No waiting. low transaction fees and no markup on miner fees. We all pay miner fees, but they're nothing like Coinbase fees or Cash.app fees.

All of your transaction info is kept on your device and not on Coinbase or Robinhood, or Bitnami, etc, where KYC can browse through it at their leisure and flag it for holds or charge you for moving it around.

Now that you have a little pile of bitcoin and the world is your oyster, splurge a little on your own personal OPSEC and exchange it right there (SWAP) for some Monero.

I see so many of you still struggling with uncertainty when it comes to doing what you want, when you want with your crypto. This puts an end to that.

WhiteList
Very informative thank you its been some years since i was into bitcoin. In my days you walked in the store they sold bitcoin, no fee just hand him the cash he would transfer the coin right there in the store i forget the service name. No I.D, No SSC, No Bank BS it was easy peasy eventually i started tipping him $20- $30 per buy. 1 BTC was like 600 bucks lol now you need to pratically give a DNA sample to buy some coins and pay insane fees to transfer.

Avoid KYC altogether and get the vastly increased security of keeping your crypto keys offline. Get a hardware wallet. Trezor and Ledger are market leaders but there are several other low-cost high-quality alternatives.

WhiteList
Thank you so much for your very informative post!

I learnt a few things and willing to try soon, let's see if I have success doing payments in crypto without the usual stress and less fees.

Thanks again 😊

Thanks to the recommendations, I've used the non-custodial above and it is cheaper all around. It takes more time, especially when using small amounts, but nothing crazy. However, everytime I look to buy crypto from them, I've come across 2or 3 different platforms for using your debit or credit card. One time it was moonpay (something like that), next it was sardine.ia which has some umm interesting, and very recently updated, privacy policies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240714_123456_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240714_123456_Chrome.jpg
    1,021.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20240714_123522_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240714_123522_Chrome.jpg
    980.6 KB · Views: 5
So far I'm buying from my usual exchange, which already probably has all the info from me they need, then sending to ex, then either swapping for different crypto and sending from there.
So as I understand, they (insert bloated, money burning 3 letter gov't agency here) can follow the initial transaction but once it's transferred to a non-custodial, the swap and/or receiving wallet or type of crypto used is unknown to 'them'.

WhiteList
while I wish I had read this months ago (as I am currently tied up with one of the aforementioned exchanges), I now understand why and what to do next. This is great information and while some appear to have it figured out, I hadn’t.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back