Eliteion Question

Kaykr1

Hey guys!

Used to order from eliteon when they were in stock last spring so I’ve been verified and all that.

but I recently moved a month or so ago, and I think I will need to get a P.O. Box .. u know if eliteon will accept addresses that are PO boxes? Or just a changed address in general? (If I use my new address instead I mean)

Maybe they even won’t notice the change.. Idk.

And do they prefer a certain prepaid card type for orders or does any prepaid visa work? 

THANKS GUYS & SO HAPPY THURE FINALLY BACK! 

Your billing address for your credit card is the only address they’ll ship to other wise they will permanently ban your account from ordering.

No first hand experience here but just from what they say on their site.

Ive yet to order since they reopened, and hope they get to accepting btc soon.  I also hope that I don’t have to update my card information or anything since they last closed down.

Your billing address for your credit card is the only address they’ll ship to other wise they will permanently ban your account from ordering.

No first hand experience here but just from what they say on their site.

Ive yet to order since they reopened, and hope they get to accepting btc soon.  I also hope that I don’t have to update my card information or anything since they last closed down.
I was going to get a prepaid visa and use that with my new address for shipping just I recently moved so I know they had me take a photo of my license when I signed up awhile back that has my old address..  don’t think that matters though. It sucks theu don’t have any clon orders cheaper than $90 like I can hardly afford that ugh.. but I just can’t order the liquid clon crap anymore other vendors have since I overdosed and had to get revived by paramedics last time I took it in August .. stuff is amazing not gonna lie but obviously dangerous :(  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back