Ello Ello!

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Newbie stopping in here first to say Whats up!! new to the forum, found it a couple years back never made an account found it again recently and now i'm here to stay!! WASUP DBG!!

Welcome to the board . I think you will find a lot of great people here . Read, read , & read. It takes awhile to understand all the rules . I still have to ask questions . Hope you find what you're searching for .

This is true nickiean ive been lurking for awhile never really posted much but man ive been reading non stop and already have found exactly what im looking for several times over =) and with good reviews im just trying to save up some scratch to make take my first plunge. as far as understanding the rules i think its pretty straight forwardand if you use a little common sense you wont have to worry about prying eyes or ears because "first rule of fight club is there is no fight club" right? =D

Pretty close on the first rule gbe. The first rule of DBG is read!. The second rule of DBG is read! And so on.

You're way ahead of anyone here, new or experienced. You said the magic phrase - use a little common sense. Not only will it help you and the rest of us here but it's pretty much one of my montras in living life.

Why read of course gm.

I ain't got the rest of the rules. I'm so lame.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back