Ello Ello!

woofwoof

Same as SwedishChef, Bork Bork
Firstly I want to drop a phat Thank you to the creators of this site. On that note my name is Matt and have recently relocated halfway across the us and in doing such lost some bomb hookups. The crazy shit you'll do for a woman lol. So I just ordered from DDS and this site has set my mind at ease. So take a bow ladies and gentleman you rock.

Well hello Matt, and a hearty DBG "Woof Woof" right back atcha. Might I ask how you found our community? Always curious as to how folks find us. And glad you found a vendor to suit your needs. Didn't notice any questions from you in their thread, but perhaps you were already familiar with them. In any event, welcome to DBG. I'm sure my moderator partner Heisenberg and I will be seeing you around.

Well as I am new to procuring goods in this manner and know of the possibility of getting ripped off is good, I being the good little boy scout did my homework. Find a site that didn't quite seem like a copy and paste coding. While not being completely original either. But then from there just type it in to search engines find reviews that didn't seem to enthusiastic about it as it could be the creator lol. And hey I found a community of like minded individuals. Lmao. And there was no need to ask questions if you read it's all in the black and white writing.

Nice intro. you will make many friends here with just a few kind words. It's really nice to see that some people read the threads before asking stupid questions and pissing everyone off. Welcome aboard woof woof. Feel free to contribute any pertinant info or ask intelligent questions. See you around.

Chef

If I am wrongI will appoligize .....Some thing sounds fishy.........Read a post in another thread I am wondering if this is Chef/ Swedish Chef/ Barbill  Reincarnated into a dog? Time shall tell..Bort for now or shall I say woof woof....

Last edited:
If I am wrongI will appoligize .....Some thing sounds fishy.........Read a post in another thread I am wondering if this is Chef/ Swedish Chef/ Barbill  Reincarnated into a dog? Time shall tell..Bort for now or shall I say woof woof....
That's the Thursday seafood buffet you're smelling. Personally, I'd go with "Bort". /default_biggrin.png

That's the Thursday seafood buffet you're smelling. Personally, I'd go with "Bort". /default_biggrin.png
See Stupid.....I know you can't fix it......Boy I woke up on the wrong side of the bed....Sorry for being a BITCH....out of character for me....

See Stupid.....I know you can't fix it......Boy I woke up on the wrong side of the bed....Sorry for being a BITCH....out of character for me....
LOL, no worries KK, you're entitled to a bitchy morning every so often. And hey, it beats not waking up at all. A day above ground is a good day!

Reactions: _X_
That seafood buffet on Thursday was really Fridays buffet sitting out all week lol. Gotta keep cost down

Nice intro. you will make many friends here with just a few kind words. It's really nice to see that some people read the threads before asking stupid questions and pissing everyone off. Welcome aboard woof woof. Feel free to contribute any pertinant info or ask intelligent questions. See you around.

Chef
Speaking of kind words thanks for yours :}

LOL, no worries KK, you're entitled to a bitchy morning every so often. And hey, it beats not waking up at all. A day above ground is a good day!
Jewy, such a great point. I'll try to remember this one on those 'dog barf' kind of mornings!

KK, you are 100% entitled, IMO!

Last edited by a moderator:
"Bork Bork", LOL. Gotta love Admin's sense of humor!
Exactly! It is awesome!

This time Swedish/BB/SS/WW (who's avatar was DD? Don't get that) made it to 12 posts.... that's a record number of posts for the reincarnation's, right?

LMAO... the boy has tenacity!

FG

Never met this guy but he is great lol... can't he still just read everything and just not post... basically just as good to a certain extent!

hooter1 said:
DD, you know, it's the universal sign for dunkin donuts.  I only know this because I know a person who almost single handedly keeps them in business with their coffee.  Almost the same color and everything.
Ah...I get it, thanks! PacNW isn't real big on the DD, so I didn't catch that. We're more into the KK (KrispyKreme) Thanks, Hooter1. :-)

FG

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back