Emails

• Thread starter Thread starter kindsty
  • Start date Start date
K

kindsty

Hi Guys,

What is the best email I can use as in the safest if it is better to PM it please feel free to PM me thanks,

Kindsty

@kindsty your pm has been locked to only receive pms from people who are your friends. You might want to change that if you want people to be able to send an answer to your questions. Also if you mean private messaging a vendor email address it is against dbg rules to do so so most legit members on here wont pm you that info. If someone does you might not want to use it. It could be a scam. Good luck.

She is asking "what email provider is the safest"? "Pm me the answer if you wish".

Kind of hard to read with no punctuation marks.

Also, Kindsty, I think countermail is recommended elsewhere on the board.

Yes there is a list summarized on the board somewhere. Use the search box. I use CM. The servers are in Scandinavia.

I'm responding like this so others can see the list and decide.

I go with S@feM@il just cause it's Free,Guess I'm a cheap Ass to pay for a email im pretty Sure CM you have to pay for but have heard it's the best .SM has been fine for me and some other ppl.here .

BBJOJO

I go with S@feM@il just cause it's Free,Guess I'm a cheap Ass to pay for a email im pretty Sure CM you have to pay for but have heard it's the best .SM has been fine for me and some other ppl.here .

BBJOJO
I tried to make a SafeMail account, but it seems closed to new members. I can't say I am surprised that link HB put on says to avoid Gmail amongst others. I really should look into this more.

This is a hard one for me to decide. Do they look harder at these type of email providers because people use them for illegal activities? Are you better off just being one of the millions on yahoo or gmail? I have heard logical arguments for both sides of this dilemma.

This is a hard one for me to decide. Do they look harder at these type of email providers because people use them for illegal activities? Are you better off just being one of the millions on yahoo or gmail? I have heard logical arguments for both sides of this dilemma.
Yeah earls, I keep seeing people posts on here about how the authorities aren't really bothered by the "little guys" ordering a few meds. I don't know enough about this game though, it can certainly do no harm to be careful of course. I will certainly look at some of these other secure email providers too. Also, I have had my Gmail account for many years, and I think that was the first time I had ever used it when I went through one of the email vendors. I just used my usual email for ttm though. I really would be interested in more people's view on this issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if this helps or not. When I was on suboxone (from my doc) I was using Google to find discounts/coupons (which I did find. Later on I checked my email and had a target ad for an addiction center. What I took from this is that google uses your cache/cookie/browsing history to target ads to you. I can and will assume that it happens in reverse order (words typed in emails will be used to target ads to you). Also with PRISM all of the big tech companies have a backdoor in their software/hardware for the n s a. I would be shocked if they do not have the key to every "secure" email service. Call me paranoid but look it up yourself. Start by searching 'prism' then add in software and email.

I don't know shit about security of any ISP but Yahoo, Gmail, Google, Hotmail...   will roll over in a second if the feds want your history.

That's one big advantage of the other services. As for Safemail's free accounts check out the premium accounts, might still be worth it.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back