Emulators

ElectroNymph

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Does anyone else use these on their phone? I love playing old NDS and Amiga games on my android phone. :)

yh do u have android

i got sonic like mario an all the games that was about 20 odd yrs ago. they are sick tbh u can rig it to ur tv an use ur fone as a controller.

if u neeed help pm me 

yh do u have android

i got sonic like mario an all the games that was about 20 odd yrs ago. they are sick tbh u can rig it to ur tv an use ur fone as a controller.

if u neeed help pm me 
Thanks, Dotcom. I have heard that you can port them to your TV, and have had consoles, PC's, laptop's too.

I just love handhelds! Used to have a 2DS, but sold it when I was skint. Might ask for a 3DS for Christmas, but they still go for like £170-200 on Amazon! Thought that the price would have gone down by now!

I like Mario Kart, but also Zelda and Phoenix Wright games. Used to love the old LucasArt's games from the 90's too. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
u can get alll that on ur phone if u have android cos it turns ur fone into a ds basically  i got all the old games. 

u can get alll that on ur phone if u have android cos it turns ur fone into a ds basically  i got all the old games. 
I have the NDS emulator at the moment. Played most of the Scummvm games already. A few Gameboy Advance one's too. Some of the old stories are great. :)

I have the NDS emulator at the moment. Played most of the Scummvm games already. A few Gameboy Advance one's too. Some of the old stories are great. :)
an all in one console of all the old classics would be shit hot wouldnt it. i play mario in shopping ques an anywhere im waiting lol sorry i just read ur first post properly, u have it on android ignore me its early. yh the old games are deffo the best but is that cos we remember them from a kid an it now brings back that feeling or them memories.

i spent a lot of time on my own as a kid playing the real thing 

an all in one console of all the old classics would be shit hot wouldnt it. i play mario in shopping ques an anywhere im waiting lol sorry i just read ur first post properly, u have it on android ignore me its early. yh the old games are deffo the best but is that cos we remember them from a kid an it now brings back that feeling or them memories.

i spent a lot of time on my own as a kid playing the real thing 
Sorry, out of likes for now. They never give you them all at once!

Yeah I agree. It's partly nostalgia, but also it seemed like the characters and stories were better written back then. 

The SEGA games were usually more difficult than the Nintendo one's. I loved using my gun on Duckshoot on the NES, even got my Gran to have a go, lol. x

Sorry, out of likes for now. They never give you them all at once!

Yeah I agree. It's partly nostalgia, but also it seemed like the characters and stories were better written back then. 

The SEGA games were usually more difficult than the Nintendo one's. I loved using my gun on Duckshoot on the NES, even got my Gran to have a go, lol. x
I think there are some newish good games that have good character progression and storys that make you want to play a little bit longer, when you should really stop playing and sleep. Else you go to bed, close your eyes,  and you're still playing in your mind. Maybe some game makers and publishers are more interested in trying to exploit the latest generation of console graphical power and don't put much effort into content, story, longevity  of game.  But the old games are good, when you look at the square pixels. 

Not used an emulator on a phone, only on pc. But it is good playing old games on pc because you can copy and save the code the game would give you, so you don't have to write it down with paper and pen, and you can start off where you finished playing after your last go. 

I had a snes cartridge that you could put gameboy cartridgess in. It was good playing paperboy. Not sure what happened to that now I think off it.      

I think there are some newish good games that have good character progression and storys that make you want to play a little bit longer, when you should really stop playing and sleep. Else you go to bed, close your eyes,  and you're still playing in your mind. Maybe some game makers and publishers are more interested in trying to exploit the latest generation of console graphical power and don't put much effort into content, story, longevity  of game.  But the old games are good, when you look at the square pixels. 

Not used an emulator on a phone, only on pc. But it is good playing old games on pc because you can copy and save the code the game would give you, so you don't have to write it down with paper and pen, and you can start off where you finished playing after your last go. 

I had a snes cartridge that you could put gameboy cartridgess in. It was good playing paperboy. Not sure what happened to that now I think off it.      
You should give it a shot. There are loads of free emulators on Google Play, and I expect the Apple Store. Then a low memory unrar from the same place. Emuparadise is the best place for free roms for loads of old systems.

View attachment 1579

Fuckin loved that haha I wanna play it now, bet they well expensive now 
Lol. Remember that well. :)

@ElectroNymph u won't get @Conceited to go anywhere near a smart phone lol that man lives of the radar trust me.  He's too  :225_chicken:  ???????? na he's prob smarter than us an our tracking devices. I couldn't survive without a smart fone fuck me. Iv even tried to give him an iPhone 6 but he don't want it. 

Smart is subjective. ;)

Heard that you two live near where I was born. My Dad's family are still there. Some beautiful places, miss it. 

I've used a sinclair spectrum emulator I had for a while, but as much as I enjoyed it, it doesn't pull me away from modern gaming. I've had just about the lot through the years too, the Amiga was fantastic by the way @ElectroNymph. Not crazy on hand held devices, got a Vita though, which is good. I like a good story based game with longevity, plus something else to play purely online with, a la Battlefield. 

heard from who lol iv never said where im from what bout u bro @Conceited
Never told where i'm from to anyone on here. Apart from the obvious people who need to know.  Its a golden rule. 

Its a nice feeling knowing your info is kept safe and confidential. lol 

Loose lips, and all that.

I've used a sinclair spectrum emulator I had for a while, but as much as I enjoyed it, it doesn't pull me away from modern gaming. I've had just about the lot through the years too, the Amiga was fantastic by the way @ElectroNymph. Not crazy on hand held devices, got a Vita though, which is good. I like a good story based game with longevity, plus something else to play purely online with, a la Battlefield. 
I loved the Amiga, though the huge amount of discs required was a pain! Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis is one of the best games of its genre, ever.

I'm currently playing Phoenix Wright on a free NDS emulator. I have all the titles, except for the ones on 3DS. Twats. 

It's a great way to play games from 6 years to 25 years ago. There's one for nearly every console up to the NDS/PS2.

Are these better on a PC anyway, I see them all over the play store, or is there great playability on your phone?  Blimey, i can attach my ps4 controller to my phone and even play that on it nowadays!!!! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back