Endocodil 10 please help

ebladez15

Hi all I haven’t taken an opioid in quite some time, over a year, yet I took one last night and felt almosT nothing. Now I am a 6-2 260 lb man but that’s never been a problem with American perx. I’ve heard these can be less potent or have a very hard coating that doesn’t digest and absorb well. I got them from A vendor who is on a roll of positive only reviews for their endo’s so I don’t think at this point that they’re bunk. Should I crush and ingest or just Double the dosage? Thanks in advance. 

also will be buying at home drug test to see if I even pop for opiates as I should if these are real IR endo

What’s the first letter of the vendors name? The endo 40s that I got a while back had a coating on them like the ocee do. I usually just hold them under some running water to wash of the coating but the coating itself shouldn’t stop you from feeling it. I was lucky enough that the endos I got were nice but searching reviews here some people do seem to get bunk stuff which is why I don’t buy the endos more often 

I was actually about to grab some 10s but if they are bunk I will stay away. Will you please pm me the vendor?

I’ll update this to say I fent tested these and they were negative and took a urine drug screen that I bought at the drug store and only things that popped were for oxy and bzo which I am also taking so it must be that I just don’t jive with this brand of oxy and need to stay away from that pharma company— based in Mexico. They don’t hit like US generics and the purple perx I’ve had in the past 

Best deal is unfortunately stay away. I do so miss Halloween the great pumpkins. Alas, it is just not to be anymore. Texture off. Don’t get me wrong. I believe they added the flour and sugar to that particular cookie recipe but times are hard and all bakers start shorting on the expensive ingredients. :( sad but true. 

I am in a bind and need to refill.
But I had to ask here first. The endoz from L. She says she only has 20mg.
Are these the ones you are referring to @ebladez15?? 

I am trying to find an update on the Endos from this origin, But I don't wish to invest if the quality is still iffy here

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back