Enquiry about a company

Ofmm19

Hello group!  Firstly would just like to say a thank you for the approval and chance to be part of what seems to be a great group of like minded people. 

As it is I currently have a pretty good vendor with decent prices and range as well as good customer service.  My question,  of this is the right leave to post,  is I have come across a vendor named Cayman ubs and quite like the range they offer and am happy with the prices and professional manner of communication but try as I might I can not find and reviews anywhere (I know usually an instant red flag)  but after some conversations have also found the are happy to ship to my country which these days is pretty rare,  although shipping is expensive that is not an issue if indeed they are legitimate and can be vouched for from somebody's personal experience.  Any information in that regard would be greatly appreciated very much.  I am sorry if this is not the correct place to post but being new here I'm sure a mod will let me know if this is inappropriate although I can't find any topics stating otherwise.  Again Thank you and look forward to becoming a long term member. 

With just a name and no further info like website or a list/whatever don't expect many, if any replies.

My sponsorship has just expired I see, for decent info, you should consider sponsorship yourself I suggest. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just having a name similar to CaymanChems makes it highly suspect as a scam imo, as does selling alprazolam powder and well, they seem to sell EVERYTHING which is also a massive red flag.  Ive never heard of them so can't say for sure either way obviously, but I'd most definitely proceed with extreme caution and not just throw money away.  If they are legit, someone's had to have heard of them, and apparently the internet really hasn't lol. 

@harmony sorry mate I have been used to reddit for a while now and website or lists and prices causes people to loose their mind. Thanks for taking the time to reply anyway and I will certainly follow your advise and give the sponsorship a go when I get back on my feet again.  Litterly, an accident has seen me with a foot and ankle and toes require a few good rounds of ORIF surgery and lots of spare time. This community has some really good info and good people.  Looking forward to becoming more involved .

If they were legit and stocked even half those things we would have heard about them everywhere. Fent analogs big red flag as well.

As others are saying, this is almost certainly a scam. They seem to have listings for all kinds of crazy rare stuff. That’s a big red flag. To legitimately offer this kind of selection, they’d need to be a fairly large operation. No way on earth you wouldn’t be able to find reviews. 

So I dont know if this is allowed,  but regarding VIP sponsership,,if a researcher was in Australia would their be any point?  It seems most places cbf with Australia and the customs are ridiculous... 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back