Ephenidine alternative

ketcomwafer

So I have been shaking all the trees for and Ephenidine source and have come up crazy empty handed and several hundred dollars pooer with nothing to show for it. So I thought I'd ask here. I have tried 3-meo-pce and memantine and DMXE and none do the trick. They mess with my balance too much and make my thought process slower. Ephenidine made my thoughts more acute and didn't mess with my balance at all.

Anyone got any other chems I should try? Again, I'm happy to supply a finders fee if the info turns out good.

I did but what they sent is definitely not ephenidine. I may try again and see if they send something different but what they sent was green. I can post a pic.

oh yuk.   that sucks.   def should not be green.   :(.  I'd not try and reorder--once bitten twice shy.  odd,  smokey has usually been good to me.  hit them up on chat and tell them you got bunk.  they might try and make it right.

might want to try diphenidine.   I used to love it.   Heard its similar.   prolly hard to find now though.

just a thought: you might want to try micro-dosing 3-meo-pcp.   nice euphoria w/o body load.   I used to have this and diphenidine and liked both equal.

@trinity ephedrine and ephenidine are extremely different chems lol

@ketcomwafer  thats crazy smokeys sent you something green!! you should def post a pic of that in their thread in the "Suggest a RC Vendor" section.  You could try MXP or diphenidine, as those are the other substituted diarylethylamines.  Diphenidine was the worst of the 3 for me.  Very dysphoric and cold.   Also the most stimulating of the three.   Ephenidine (which i love!) can def fucks with my balance, but our dosages might be very different.  MXP is def worth trying.  I dont love it as much as eph, but it can be really really good.   Would agree with @edgo ,  3-meo-pcp can be extremely blissful and definitely leans heavily towards accelerated thought process with low body load.   Also highly recommend o-pce if the faster dissos are what you prefer.   O-pce will get significantly easier to source if/when China gets their synth to work. 

I did, I expressed that I didn't want a refund but wanted to be sure what they had was accurate for future orders. I don't think it would be wise to literally quote them (correct me if I am wrong) but they simply said it was the same supply.

So crazy.  Never have i ever seen green ephenidine! Never have i ever seen a green disso at all.  I guess some verrrrrrry strange impurity.  Have you reagent tested it?   I did have a pinkish dck years and years ago, but that was the most colorful disso ive ever seen.  Reminds me of that pic a couple years ago where someone got a bag of something from Smokeys and it had what looked like glitter in it.

Sorry, wasn't trying to be dramatic, just trying to do as much as i could to strip metadata. Though I'm sure I missed something.

whoa that is so green!! are there black specs in it as well or are those just shadows?

And thank you for the recommendations. In the past O-PCE was good but the after effects made my whole body vibrate. I hope to try the MXP and 3-meo-pcp but I think I have made too much of a stink with smokey and they probably won't deal with me any more.

what the actual fucks.  thats so crazy.  such a fucking mess of synth.  its wild to even sell something that looks like that really.   Also, just make a new account with them if you are worried they wont sell to you again.  Likely, they wont even care cuz money is money

I appreciate the help. I still haven't been able to source ephenidine no matter what avenues I take. I wish i knew a chemist.

@trinity ephedrine and ephenidine are extremely different chems lol

@ketcomwafer  thats crazy smokeys sent you something green!! you should def post a pic of that in their thread in the "Suggest a RC Vendor" section.  You could try MXP or diphenidine, as those are the other substituted diarylethylamines.  Diphenidine was the worst of the 3 for me.  Very dysphoric and cold.   Also the most stimulating of the three.   Ephenidine (which i love!) can def fucks with my balance, but our dosages might be very different.  MXP is def worth trying.  I dont love it as much as eph, but it can be really really good.   Would agree with @edgo ,  3-meo-pcp can be extremely blissful and definitely leans heavily towards accelerated thought process with low body load.   Also highly recommend o-pce if the faster dissos are what you prefer.   O-pce will get significantly easier to source if/when China gets their synth to work. 

Indeed you are right...our mistake

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back