EPO----available?!

dcp_pj5

As a member of both this site, and another that specializes in domestic AAS, I've yet to see a source carry EPO.

Has anyone seen it available?

It's much more valuable for endurance sports than for competitive or recreational bodybuilding, football, baseball, etc., which is perhaps why I haven't seen it around.

If anyone has seen it, please let me know! 

We have only seen it as Chinese UGL and not pharmacy grade.
We have our opinion on certain drugs and UGL's.

Please excuse my utter ignorance on this topic as I've only ever seen it on the news and in cycling in particular but isn't it so,ething that has to be made from your own blood ? I saw the TV programme about Lance Armstrong and remember him saying how he would have his entire blood content replaced and him then shivering as the blood was chilled and so he was cold because of it. 

I was under the impression it is made by taking blood and separating the various parts and then taking the EPO from it and placing it back in concentrated amounts ???

i will now have a read up on this 

Please excuse my utter ignorance on this topic as I've only ever seen it on the news and in cycling in particular but isn't it so,ething that has to be made from your own blood ? I saw the TV programme about Lance Armstrong and remember him saying how he would have his entire blood content replaced and him then shivering as the blood was chilled and so he was cold because of it. 

I was under the impression it is made by taking blood and separating the various parts and then taking the EPO from it and placing it back in concentrated amounts ???

i will now have a read up on this 
That's infusing or blood doping. All EPO does is increase the oxygen count in the blood.

The drug can be bought infused with your blood and then re-introduced.

Ok,

ive done some reading now and habe to say I had no idea how this was done. It's amazing how it works and I habe to say that any person willing to go through a complete blood transfusion to win, mist either be really really competitive or completely insane. 

It reminds me of the old one. I don't know why all the fuss about people being punished for using drugs while cycling, when I take drugs I could t find the bike let alone ride one ;)

I've only ever seen Chinese sites offer it, and since they don't have any of my blood ;) ...

As a member of both this site, and another that specializes in domestic AAS, I've yet to see a source carry EPO.

Has anyone seen it available?

It's much more valuable for endurance sports than for competitive or recreational bodybuilding, football, baseball, etc., which is perhaps why I haven't seen it around.

If anyone has seen it, please let me know! 
GW-501516 (Cardarine) is one of the most versatile performance enhancers one will ever come across. Whether you are looking to drastically increase endurance, melt fat, cut or recomp, GW will truly shine. I used it and it was amazing!!! You need to look out for fakes.

If your tested it will show up tho so be careful. it also lowers bad cholesterol

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back