Eric happy to be apart of DBG

eric361

Hi everyone,  I go by Eric and, i am very happy about finding this website. I have been ripped off a couple of times online and on streets so i am hoping this will change with finding DBG.

Also if someone can be so kind in telling me what the cost is of being a VIP member is, so I can see and message on the Mexican sections.

Thanks

Eric361

Hi Eric, I see you are posting in the quoted info for new members thread also, so great start! There are varying levels of donation, so click and look, the lowest level is very affordable I think you will find, so feel free to donate what you can afford, and thanks in advance if you do. Have a quick look at the rules if you haven't already also. Finally, Welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Eric, I see you are posting in the quoted info for new members thread also, so great start! There are varying levels of donation, so click and look, the lowest level is very affordable I think you will find, so feel free to donate what you can afford, and thanks in advance if you do. Have a quick look at the rules if you haven't already also. Finally, Welcome!
Thanks for the warm welcome, I took a look at the different levels of donations, I gather even the lowest form of donations will open up the locked portions of the forums.

Thanks

Eric

Yes, that is correct. Don't forget to include your username! Also allow up to 24 hours for your sponsor rank to show. 

Yes, that is correct. Don't forget to include your username! Also allow up to 24 hours for your sponsor rank to show.
Thanks for the reply, the username part is what I forgot, But i emailed the admin using the PayPal transaction code attached and told him my DBG Handle, hopefully it works out.
Thanks

Eric361

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back