Essential oils can help pain

• Thread starter Thread starter King's Daughter
  • Start date Start date
K

King's Daughter

I'm a bit of a health nut. How I ever ended up on all the drugs I am on is a mystery--actually it's just a sad story.  Anyway, I just recently discovered that essential oils can actually help pain. Several of my friends distribute Young Living oils, and gave me some to try. My favorite is a combination of 3 oils. It's called a "morphine bomb". I consider my pain severe, and this did take all my pain instantly, and lasted for 2 hours.  The combination is: Frankincense, Copaiba, and Balsam Fir--5 drops of each in a capsule.

The trouble I ran into is two-fold: First, the oils are so natural and healthy, that they actually can make you detox.  When you're toxic like I am, that means you don't feel so good--or you feel horrible.  It's just something you have to get through, and I plan to give it another try in a week or two, and go more slowly. I took way too many morphine bombs in one day, and that was the end of me.  The other problem, is the oils actually seemed to interfere with both the Kratom and the hydrocodone. I was surprised by that.  I know I can't take Kratom and opiates/opioids at the same time.  But I didn't think the oils would be a problem.  But I think that played into the Kratom not re-setting yet.

When I do this trial again, I will stop all hydrocodone and Kratom, and take only benzos and oils (morphine bombs) for as long as I can tolerate.  The longer the break the Kratom gets the better.  Three days should be enough, but if I can go a week or more, I will. (I rotate the benzos so I don't get addicted, because it takes me forever to get off of them).

Have you given it another go yet?
I haven't yet. I will let you know if I have any success though. I just got the Kratom working again, so I'm currently on that and bennies.

Wow, sometimes my brain scares me. I don't remember writing that post. It is my story, but I just don't remember posting it here. Crazy! The meds I am on seriously mess with my memory function. This is weirder than usual though. /default_smile.png

I should add that I'm a super-sensitive person. I had a major detox reaction last night to a green smoothie I drank (blended spinach and fruit). I didn't expect that. I think most normal people would be fine with the oils, and it might help their pain, or give them an option if they build tolerance to their meds like I do.

Last edited:
I haven't been here in a while, but thought I'd give an update. I am becoming a huge fan of the Morphine bombs made with essential oils. As Massm mentioned that Udo's can be pricey, and so can the oils.

But as I look at the various options, they're all somewhat pricey, some outlandishly pricey, and others just laughable so far beyond my price range. I would have to sell my leer jet. Oh wait...I don't have one :)

Back to the point, sometime in November I tried a few morphine bombs, and they went quite well, and didn't upset my universe--didn't make other things I use not work.

So I'd gotten to the point of using 1 or 2 of them daily, in addition and then I ran out of ingredients! Anyway, in just a bit they'll be back in my daily plan here soon again, and I do like that they are healing to the body rather than toxic to it.  I use them in addition to other things I use for the pain control. Most toxic stuff :(

If anyone reads this, I know the white specks floating out of the sky at me are supposed to be snowflakes, but I feel more like I"m in a videogame that won't stop and is shooting androids at me.  Is this just me?

xo

I haven't yet. I will let you know if I have any success though. I just got the Kratom working again, so I'm currently on that and bennies.

Wow, sometimes my brain scares me. I don't remember writing that post. It is my story, but I just don't remember posting it here. Crazy! The meds I am on seriously mess with my memory function. This is weirder than usual though. :)

I should add that I'm a super-sensitive person. I had a major detox reaction last night to a green smoothie I drank (blended spinach and fruit). I didn't expect that. I think most normal people would be fine with the oils, and it might help their pain, or give them an option if they build tolerance to their meds like I do.
I have done research so that I could argue with my dr, lol. Chronic pain can cause memory issues. Does Kratom work? I was looking at it today, and what the heck is a morphine bomb? lmao. I am learing so much on this site.

Hi there, @King's Daughter

Have you tried CBD oil's in any way whatsoever?

Even tho i am a heavy cannabis smoker i use CBD oil everyday and it helps me greatly with my pain.

If it's something you haven't tried, i would highly suggest at least giving it a shot.

Hope it helps you somewhat.

Regards,  T

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back