Essential Supplements, for those of you who don't like to supplement too much

Hammerblow

Spammers
You stroll into the supplement section, probably visited a couple of my threads and think... this is crazy! I can't supplement with all that! Well, I understand. What I want you to understand is that you do not have to supplement with anything. The truth is, a decent and diverse diet can maintain a healthy body. So there's really no need to supplement heavily with anything. Of course, those with deficiencies will benefit. And some folks who have insane jobs that don't allow for proper nutrition would benefit as well. 

That being said, there are 3 stages of state. Malnutrition, healthy and optimum. Malnutrition is obviously a poor diet. You're just not getting enough of the essentials and that will become problematic. Supplementation should NEVER be considered in cases of self-induced malnutrition. It's your responsibility to eat right. That's your first line of defense. 

Healthy state is one with a good nutritional plan. If you're happy with that, great. No need to change anything. Finally, there's optimal. This is where supplementation comes into play. Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) is merely enough to maintain a healthy state. These are also based on 2,000 calorie diets. They're likely to have your serum levels in range, lower range, but still in range. This range is considered healthy, or 'acceptable'. Most vitamins, minerals, herbs and amino acids are ok when these ranges are exceeded. In fact, you'd amplify the benefits. That stage would be considered optimum. 

But today we're going to focus on optimizing essentials based on age groups and I'll add a recommendation for testosterone therapy patients. This is NOT about muscle and steroid cycles. This is about overall health and wellbeing. As much as I'd love to see you all supplementing heavily, I'm going to do my best to keep the list shorter than 5 each. It's not going to be easy! Let's get started...

Under 30 Years old:

N-acetylcysteine (NAC)
Purpose: Liver health, lung health, stomach health, kidney health, lower cholesterol and more. A powerful antioxidant. 
Dosage: 600 mg daily.
Recommended: NAC 600 mg - 100 Veg Capsules - NOW Foods

Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)
Purpose: Heart health, increased blood flow, immune system boost, lowers blood pressure, increased sperm count, sugar stabilization.
Dosage: 200 mg daily.
Recommended: CoQ10 200 mg - 60 Vcaps® - NOW Foods

Fish Oil with Vitamin E (Find it w/vitamin e combined)
Purpose: Brain health, vision health, lower triglycerides, anti inflammatory, better metabolic rate, increased nutrient delivery, enhanced immune system.
Dosage: 2500 mg oil. 800 mg EPA. 600 mg DHA. 20 IU Vitamin E Tocopherol. 
Recommended: Carlson Labs - Elite Omega-3 Gems

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over 30 Years old:

N-acetylcysteine (NAC)
Purpose: Liver health, lung health, stomach health, kidney health, lower cholesterol and more. A powerful antioxidant. 
Dosage: 600 mg daily.
Recommended: NAC 600 mg - 100 Veg Capsules - NOW Foods

Ubiquinol (UBQH <~ Only this)
Purpose: Heart health, increased blood flow, immune system boost, lowers blood pressure, increased sperm count, sugar stabilization, prostate health.
Dosage: 200 mg daily.
Recommended: UBQH 100mg | Ubiquinol | Integrative Therapeutics (This brand only)

Vitamin D
Purpose: Bone builder, essential for nervous system stability, enhances absorption of calcium and regulates mineral metabolism. D is in every cell in your body.
Dosage: 2,000 to 5,000 IU daily. (Obviously I'd rather see you take 5k, but 2k is the absolute minimum)
Recommended: Vitamin D-3 5,000 IU - 120 Softgels - NOW Foods 

Fish Oil with Vitamin E (Find it w/vitamin e combined)
Purpose: Brain health, vision health, lower triglycerides, anti inflammatory, better metabolic rate, increased nutrient delivery, enhanced immune system.
Dosage: 2500 mg oil. 800 mg EPA. 600 mg DHA. 20 IU Vitamin E Tocopherol. 
Recommended: Carlson Labs - Elite Omega-3 Gems

Testosterone Therapy patients should also consider both: DHEA and Pregnenolone.

There you have it. These are the basics and again, this is not about bodybuilding or steroid cycles. It's just about your general health and wellbeing. So if you're a minimalist, do your body a favor and supplement with the above. 

Peace

R

Whats your optimal absorbic acid intake per serving?

We have found its generally around 2.5-3g at a time otherwise it goes straight through.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back