Et@n!tazene or f3mt@logue

Don't waste your money/life on Et0nit@zene analogues. About the F3nt4s, as you know end of month there will be a blanket ban. And you know what, I am happy with this - not because i'm a hater of analogues, I actually like them - but because they ran out of good compounds / options not banned since long, just sending shit and most kappa agonist stuff.

Now with the ban, the research will focus on other opiates / opiods classes, it's already happening now actually. Finally we will be able to enjoy RC opioids hopefully with the right potency (3-15x is the perfect potency for anyone, beginners and veterans, just by adjusting dosage). And you have no idea how many classified papers / studies there are about classes we don't even know - there was a leak in 2013 with a list of them, I can't imagine now how long could it be such list. And most of the best opiates researched between 1940-1990 never seen the light just because they were not adding any therapeutic value, just recreational, so the patents never got claimed or published, and they sit somewhere waiting for someone to pick 'em up and make the RC most people would love and enjoy.

Just wait and stick on safer compounds in the meantime 😆

@middleman_eu Please listen to him ^ he is not just a person who has experience far beyond what I know with using Opioids/Opiates. He is also a person with a lot of valuable information about this subject and I would personally listen to him since he is correct about the potential new Research Chemical Opioids being less overly potent.

The plus side of having these new Research Chemical Opioids that are far more Euphoric and more suitable for Recreational use with far more of a larger room for error (compared to F3t@l0gu3s etc.) when using it regarding Dose and the amount that would presumably take for a good strong effect and the amount that will end up being Lethally Potent. 

Last edited by a moderator:
not to say against @middleman_eu or above speaker hes right (weve crossed paths before and he knows who I am ;)  )  middleman that isknows who I am as ereza.

Iam sure he can say a word or two about me too maybe  ;)  

and OP, I can help you with what u seek if you really seek it, and I do so in a comparatively safe manner.

register at https://mu-story.website/WP/

peace

Last edited by a moderator:
I can vouch for him. If you really interested in this compound, i'm sure m3zaint can help you out allowing a safe way to research this compound without taking risks. Just follow exactly his hints and you will be ok.

Could you for me as well I got o-dsmt otw but already thinking be let down I can get any other type tho if you wanna swap sources n vouch.. zsingree@gmailcom

If anyone has read any of my posts knows a little about me but it seems like mu-story will be able to help me the most. Can anyone help or give me hints on a way to increase my odds on being able to set up an account for him. I went to the website and filled out the part for account review but that was 4 days ago and still haven’t heard anything back. Ughhh this was so much easier in 2016 and 2017 I had such an awesome source that’s gone. Albeit one time i did get a pretty large order 25g of what was supposed to help me with my chronic pain and after testing was a hallucinogen. They did fix it but holy sh*t was that freaky at first 

If anyone has read any of my posts knows a little about me but it seems like mu-story will be able to help me the most. Can anyone help or give me hints on a way to increase my odds on being able to set up an account for him. I went to the website and filled out the part for account review but that was 4 days ago and still haven’t heard anything back. Ughhh this was so much easier in 2016 and 2017 I had such an awesome source that’s gone. Albeit one time i did get a pretty large order 25g of what was supposed to help me with my chronic pain and after testing was a hallucinogen. They did fix it but holy sh*t was that freaky at first 
Did you get set up? Maybe time of the year they on holiday? Or not taking anymore on? could be anything.

I’ve had trouble getting my account authorized as well. On his email list, used to be able to order, but he said if you hadnt ordered in s few months its best to make a new account, which i still haven’t received authorization for.

Ok guys, here is a small sum up for you.

Atm Opioid RC market is stalled. At least, the one your can find on Clearnet or DNMs.
I suggest you to get a lot of o-dsmt before it will get banned in july 2020, at least for maitenance.

Use those "dark times" to reduce your tolerance instead of buying random china white and risking your lives.

Said this, your options so far are:

-  3Tazene, cut (20x approx) or pure (55x approx), can be found on DNM, shipped from EU. Don't buy chinese 3tazene

- Brorphine, 11x, not really an enjoyable compound, but smoked is not bad. The problem is you can easily pass out without noticing when it comes

- O-DSMT or Tianeptine for maintenance

Avoid Methadone, unless you can get L-Methadone that is lot more euphoric, at least you can enjoy it even if it will raise your tolerance.

Metonitazene is on the way. But it's not really promising. More info comes soon.

Another strong Etonitazene analogue should see the light in 2-3 months.

All the rest is a scam. Chinese reputable clearnet sellers started to sell new "amazing U- serie" product or other 007 James bond codename shit. If do a small order. You notice it's a bomb. Then you buy a bulk and u get shit. This is because they are putting in small orders left over or Isotonitazene.

So stay safe, taper down, in the way u will be able to enjoy again heroin, oxycodone, oxymorphone.

When a blanket ban on Etonitazene analogues will come (Iso banned in some countries already, and I am unlucky enough that even Etazene analogues got blanked ban in my country), Chinese will need finally to focus on other interesting compound, 5-15x analgesic potency, but giving a very nice euphoria or body nod, without putting at risk your lives.

If any chemist is around, few weeks a go a pretty easy way to go from naloxone (that in USA you have tons) to Oxymorphone/Oxycodone has been released. Maybe somebody will help out the fucked situation you have over there.

For people looking for removing their pain and doesn't care about recreational effect, use duckduckgo and search for:

"RB-101 itself is not orally active and so has not been developed for medical use in humans, however modification of the drug has led to newer orally acting compounds such as RB-120 and RB-3007, which may be more likely to be adopted for medical use if clinical trials are successful."

"“Enkephinex-OA is an enkephalinase inhibitor with modest oral potency and efficacious BBB penetration.  An analogue of RB-120 it demonstrates robust efficacy within in vivo models for analgesic, antidepressant, and anxiolytic paradigms.”
teamtlr . com/28-opioidergics""

Stay safe.

I believe I’ve seen the Enkephinex-OA for sale, but I’m not certain exactly what they are.  They don’t list a substance name.  I am very interested in enjaphalinase inhibitors 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back