Etazene?

superamoeba

Lately I have seen quite a few promising reports on this compound. I am aware of the fact that it is a strong opioid analgesic, however it does cause much less respiratory depression than other potent opioids, so this is what is most intriguing about it to me personally. I am currently looking for a good vendor that might have it, if I find one I’ll post it, and hopefully if one of you guys knows anything you could contribute some of your knowledge to this thread. Thank you, best regards to all fellow psychonauts out there!

I would stick with a pharma, just my 2 cents.   At least then you know what you have in front of you.  (Theoretically speaking) 

Etazene is comparable to fentanyl potency and it's pretty euphoric. The problem is there are a lot of sources pretending to sell it but they sell just Etazene analogues that are A LOT weaker (o-dsmt potency). or cut (but this isn't a bad thing, to keep customers safe) with approx 20x potency.

Prices are pretty high anyway. Since there are new RC Opioid on the way, i'd just wait and if you are in USA just stick to Oxymorphone.

What do you mean by stick to Oxymorphone? Are there new active analogues of oxymorphone??? This is exciting if it’s true, please reply @RC_researcher79 I’d like to know more if you wouldn’t mind sending me a msg please?

it's nothing new. I spent 5 months of my life to research the truth about the analogue of 0xymorphone.

It was created already 4+ years a go, but just because the RC companies or privates who tried to do it (and I spent weeks and weeks to hunt down the people who made the batches) made a failed synth, then the people lost interest believing this analogue was not functional.

I had my confirmations by talking with the 3 guys they made the batches (1 in Sweden, 1 in Germany, one in NL) - one of them got shitty precursors, the other two ended up with a racemic compound. But either they had no idea or they were thinking that was going to work anyway...sadly the L-Isomer is a very strong antagonist, and even a small % would cause this compound to be poor or inactive.

I've continued my researched with chemists and spoken with some people who did for themselves - it's 4x stronger than oxymorphone, and even more euphoric!

When I tried to explain this to people interested in this kind of things, they  started to say bullshit that is not marketable. I've no chemistry background but I perfectly knew it's marketable - consider now 0xymorphone goes for 80 usd for 40mg....

The synth of the analogue is available on google chemistry repository. You need only an average chemistry skill with opioids, and - this is the reason chinese did non take the occasion - it's based on morphine, therefore in china nothing based on morphine can be synth, even if the final product will be totally legal.

The 0xymorphone analogue, after now 4 years it's  still known,  legal worldwide, and still nobody took the occasion to offer the world a compound that will have a potency close to fentanyl, but a LOT MORE SAFE, and also perfect for any heroin / oxycodone users, it''s not like the fenta-shits or etonitazene analogues where you can risk your life with 500ug-1mg.

The product is totally marketable because all you need are two precursors. One is strongly controlled but as I said on another post, am amazing chemist who decided to share his studies to help the community and make this a better world, released a way to go for it starting from Naloxone. The final product will be totally legal worldwide and 4x stronger than oxymorphone with a better euphoria. We are not talking for a Niche market but of the fucking holy grail and for a price that sill be 10x cheaper than those 40mg pills.

I wanted to show the world that they did a huge mistake to give up on this, but at the end I decided to give up this project. I am researcher and even if this compound will be a GOLD MINE and it will save a lot of buyers who now needs to buy  fake pressed pills, unknown china white or new super potent  opioid untested with short and long side-effect unknown - I am not interested to get rich, so I decided to just drop the ball. For my personal usage I managed to find good alternatives with a lower potency in the way I can try many other RCs without fucking up my tolerance and keep a good control of my work/life/drugs balance, things that is very hard with fenta analogues and the new upcoming eto analogues, unless you are already a hopeless jiunkie.

I believe I know the chemist you mentioned who created an N-deallylation of naloxone. A very clever cookie that one... anyone who can pioneer a way to take Narcan and make it a potent, highly euphoric narcotic analogue of oxymorphone is a good egg in my book, heh...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm completely at a loss. I have completely stopped slamming heroin a couple years ago but, I've been smoking and snorting the hell out of fent. Now my problem is that I'm tired of dealing with the high prices and shady characters when buying my stuff. Don't get me wrong, I do get some very good clean stuff. I am however ready to make the move to try something else. I am interested in this etazene, or even buying my fent online. I'm just not trying to get locked up or burned. I need some advice...

Lately I have seen quite a few promising reports on this compound. I am aware of the fact that it is a strong opioid analgesic, however it does cause much less respiratory depression than other potent opioids, so this is what is most intriguing about it to me personally. I am currently looking for a good vendor that might have it, if I find one I’ll post it, and hopefully if one of you guys knows anything you could contribute some of your knowledge to this thread. Thank you, best regards to all fellow psychonauts out there!
Any update dude? Thanks

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back