Ethometazene Protonitazene and other Benzimidazole opioids available in Little quantities

Opioidman

Hello guys I have found this new Benzimidazole opioids called Ethometazene Is 2x fent in analgesic potency and similar but Warmer and way Better than Etazene. Also a Little stock of proto meto pyne pipne Is possible to order. I have order some and works so no fear of Scam or shit.... Only a friend of mine had a problem but he sent a wrong address without writing the nation and other Infos...the pack Is gone back...(shit happens) if you want to try i leave the email ( behind the mail there Is a famous vendor but im not talking about him or saying his name. After months of good behaviour Hope somebody belive me ande give It a try. Enjoy and long Life to the scene. (I gain a Little discount 😉)

Write here and Say you are a friend of opioidman.

DEpends of what you order if the pack come from Europe or china. Ethometazene Is definitely from Europe Is cheap and Active in 1 milligrams.

Sorry for my english im ITA

Last edited by a moderator:
@DoomKitty @Admin @Biskobro in trying to help like ever, don't point the finger on me like a shitty scammer because im not. Give It a try people trow in the dustbin hundreds of dollars with osychopatic people.... This contact works I put my hands on Fire and ethomethazene Is really something incredibile these days. 2x fent and like 80x Heroin , Is a great Powder super solubile in water... Smokeable or whatever you want to use It works. With love guys this forum Is the future ❤️
pan widget

Nope.  This person has already scammed someone.  Here is a thread already made for this scammer: ResearchCollective.  Going to move this thread to the blacklist area.  Not interested in any vendor who scams and def not any vendor who tries to blackmail. 

Im Opioidman , i have ordered from him a Little sample that landed! and like my stupid style trying to help people sharing the contact.... He manipulate me for selective scamming around

ATTENTION this Is the last time for sure I share something . We all have to Stick with secure Vendors and we all know who are.

I APOLOGIZE for my errors Sorry guys 😥

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back