Etiz0lam and z0piclone aint doin shit.

so the ettiz dosages ( i just found out ) were weak, i should be taking like 4 or 5, which ill try next time (1mg etizex pills) 

But anyway, today i at 2 7.5mg zopiclone pills, ate beig meal like 10 mins later, felt a lil benzoey a lil weird so i snorted one and sublingualed the other about an hr later. Feel more sedated and  def high, just not what i thought it would be... Am i doing it wrong or is it just lame, i heard people got euphoria and saw shadow, but im just here chillin listening to yung lean. It is nice.

I think im just worried im not fuckecd up enough so i dont enjoy what i have.

Soma is on tomarrows list if anoyone has advice or tips...

Zop for sleep: Take on almost empty stomach just when you switch off the lights. Zops for high: Mix with booz and stay awake for 2 hours and the rest you won't remember (my experience). The latter not recommended.

I would take 20mg zopiclone to sleep without a tolerance. It is not a benzo and acts differently to benzos but has some similarity too. Combined with benzos (or likely etizolam too) it has a potentiating effect.

My 2 cents, after 9 years I can't sleep properly any tried everything without results (it's not really the sleep itself the problems, but the dreams)

If you want to avoid Benzos, the most suitable alternatives arel:

* Low dosage of trimipramine (5-10mg),  could need some tries to fine your sweet spot. It works very well but if you take too much, you'll feel hangover in the morning
* Quetiapine
* Mirtazapine

Otherwise if your problem is only to fall asleep:

* Midazolam, this can't fail.

If your problem is staying asleept:

* Temazepam
* Lormetazepam

If you are looking for a more recreational effect / RCs, I'd advice Bromazolam. Is my fav rc benzos, the "big brother" of Diazepam. 3-4x stronger, kinda euphoric, good half-life, making you chilled  in a good mood but not tired. Be aware lot of clearnet sellers are pretending to sell bromazolam but what you get is another cheaper benzo or heavy underdosed. 2mg Bromazolam and definitely tasty 

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back