ETIZOLAM or alternatives

Where is good vendor for Etizolam?  I have found some but they are asking 70$ a mg.  Is there an alternative to Etz that is similar and more readily availible or cheaper?  I was going to buy from Domestrics but they have shut out US customers.

They got raided yesterday so shut down for good.Not raided for RCz but 20,000$ in materials mixing bowls,dies , n pill presses .They were great now screwed by fda..

Id be interested as well, recently it became much harder to obtain.  C0l0naz0lam was the ish and i used to get it from nootdepot but not anymore.  None of the laws changed around it i know of but that stuff was great for before sleep and to stay asleep.

I'm surprised there's not more talk here, I need Etiz!

I read in another thread someone recommending ETIZ0L@ which specializes in international delivery and that they get really good Etizest/Etilaam MD (Mouth Dissovling) T@bl3tz which can only be bought as the cheapest price is only through buying the highest amount in a possible bulk purchase of a total of 300$ U.S. for the 500 1MG T@bl3tz plus the Shipping costs a bit more money and that is 400$ Canadian right now as the American Dollar is so far ahead like 1.30$+ Canadian is 1$ I remember sometime back in in like 2011ish the Canadian Dollar was actually ahead for the very few times it has been in history like roughly equally as much as the American Dollar is ahead right now ah good times I know my mom did a lot of shopping for groceries in the states at the time 

You can simply use the Coupon Code if using any type of Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin you can get 15% off your order using the Code: ALTCOINS and but 300$ U.S./400$ CDN it is worth it probably considering the package is re-shipped for free despite customs seizing it or getting lost in shipment plus that they must be from Italy meant as Prescription Medication just being resold as Research Chemicals which they literally say they are selling prescription grade Etiz0l@m for "accurate Research every time"or somewhere like Japan since they have good quality control it seems compared to India at least. like instead of those cheap on and well you get what you pay for and the Etiz0l@m from India is well Low-Grade at best lol and from what I read these are the only 3 Countries with Prescription Etiz0l@m available. 

They also say they have been around for a long time and for 10 Years I quote so if that is true and the re-ship policy and they are Legit and I can only see good Reviews and I wouldn't be surprised if they removed any of the bad reviews since nobody gets all 5 Star Reviews but maybe they are that good I mean most people don't leave any good reviews at all as long as they recieve it and they don't have a bunch of reviews or any reviews that don't seem legit and authenticate I.MO. that is. Please take a look at Etiz0l@ as I would like to know if I should or should not make a purchase as I desperately need a good quality Etiz0l@m Mouth Dissolving Version of it as a Research Chemical since the places in India can't/won't ship to  Canada. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a successful order with Etizola a couple weeks ago. A little pricey and not the best communication, but they came through.

My vendor has asked me to share his contact info on this forum for his final stock (I'm getting a discount for doing so, full disclosure). Offering bulk deals. Clonazolam is definitely available, he had a small amount of etizolam left when I spoke with him earlier.

Last edited:
Çlon isnt really etizolam much. Not to me at least

Top of my mind i 

Could have ruined myseld w too many clon.  Its relatives r heavy too. Top easy way i know is i would hndl hangovers bc the enjoyment great clon brang,

Mhmm clon judges behind. Or i feel systemed 

Ir best taking clon. Excited redoinf lab wrk... like 1-4 ? Maybe 2 hours slow or intemse ~10-14mg i hate that way etiz tho(may need like 8 damnmate)???

Your best bet is Liston. Yes, Liston still exists. Many of their vendors will sell you boxed etiz in strips for a low price, usually with a tracking number,

My vendor has asked me to share his contact info on this forum for his final stock (I'm getting a discount for doing so, full disclosure). Offering bulk deals. Clonazolam is definitely available, he had a small amount of etizolam left when I spoke with him earlier.
I got scammed $850 is your vendor real??? Ask him what's up? If there is a vendor at all☹️

I know you aren’t asking me or anything, I’m just lurking, but AffordableRC’s scammed me $350 (maybe a month ago? I’ve got alllll the email to prove it on ‘em).... Most certainly, went quite out of his way to make himself seem legit, I should have just known better. Asked him if they offer samples, he said no, but does a 500mg “sample” plus shipping on most things on the site. I should have just waited there and walked away short $25 instead of $350. Guy goes by goes by “OhSnapItzChan” (or”OhSnapItz__insertnamehere__) I think. At least for sure on Wickr and Chandler L in emails and such. Honestly ...Probably just creates new one’s all the time, he never once replied to me after saying “Your package has shipped from ). I know he has scammed other’s here, sadly this was after I was accepted as a member. I have quite lengthy email log to anyone interested (would edit I private matters, and only if not against rules).

Oh, and hello all, happy to be a part of the boards! Good to meet you all! (Mods, if there was too much detail in that post, please let me know what and I will be more than happy to modify it. I want this guy brought to justice, this was for.... A substantial purchase~)

People L0c@t3d in St@t3s where this is S-ch3dul3 0n3 Br0m@z0l@m is the go to alternative that and or N1tr@z0l@m but that is more hypn0t1c than @nxyi0litic. From what I read it lasts longer and is closer to @lpr@z0l@m than et1z0l@m is in comparison for example. Problem is it's not cheap being fairly New as in N1tr@z0l@m was used before the Blanket B@N in the Un1t3d-K1ngd0m back in 2015 they were being R3s3@rch3d and only recently are they have been available again due to complicated matters that are off-topic. Plus being to complicated to explain. 

I don't think I mentioned that in my first post cause you asked about altern@tives for it and those 2 are the same in M1l1gr@m Str3ngth from the R3s3@rch regarding specifically that from all the info. like ch3m1c@l structur3 of them both etc. that I have been able to acquire about these two options... which there is very little Anecd0tes about them that I can find. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe i missed the anser here but I'm in cali and this is legit thing to purchase- is there any us vendors left or good overseas? And if not I'm confused on the Br@$%m

verses the nitro@#. I had legit alp232l2m for past couple decades to keep from losing my mind. What happened to freedoms in good ole us of a?

M

@Biskobro I only posted that twice. Member named @baclofailure is the scammer despite what he says. He posted the email while he knew he will not provide any medication. The emails started with 3368@pro and 3368help@pro, he is still enjoying his membership. Maybe he want to send me $850 that would be terrific.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back