Etizolam powder

angron44

Quick question for everyone.  Good evening BTW.  I'm looking for the cheapest powdered etizolam vendor who's active right now.  I have plenty of pill sources, and need something a bit different.  It doesn't matter to me whether it's a domestic or overseas source.  I've used TheRealRC and never had an issue, looking to expand my vendor base.  Thanks in advance everyone

there is tons of vendors with it in the suggest a new rc vendor section just gota look a little etiz powder / solutions one of the easiest things to find 

If powder is necessary, that can be arranged as quickly for you as the solution.

I don't mean to step on anyone's toes, and I'm not positive about this, but after a bit of digging, I believe I have the cheapest etiz in  small amounts in stock atm. 

It's from RC1, not that it really matters, but they do have heaps of cred. :)

There's also a good option in the approved vendor area if you feel more comfortable with that route, although I think they are out of powder for a week or so, and only have solution (which is supposed to be dosed very well) 

I like to think I know how to dose my solutions accurately or just a bit generously but I don't think I have anyone on this site to back me up on that lol.  

Last edited:
We have Etiz powder and liquid in stock for research, no minimum purchase required.

Pure product, fast domestic Shipping, and competitively priced.

Partial grams may be purchased.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back