Etizolam

Bernfern

Looking for a usa etiz vendor, if they still exist anymore. Would maybe consider bromazolam as a substitute if I can't get some tiz. 

I know of an absolutely fantastic USA vendor, but its on the darknet.  

If you're not familiar, at minimum you're going to at least need the Tor Browser and a PGP keychain (gpgtools.org).   You'll have to understand how PGP encryptions work.

You can find more info about this on reddit r/darknet and the DNM Buyers Guide (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yogmGs_Hau3NAOnzQQmtTuwTJ8yR77g7/view).   The DNM Guide will recommend you install the Tails OS booted from a USB stick, but IME unless you are super paranoid about opsec you'll be OK with just the TOR browser and PGP.  The Guide also has a PGP section.

Assuming you understand the minimum DM me and I can point you to the market and vendor.   I won't give you any direct links since you should most definitely not trust me, but I'll tell you what to do.

If you are a member on DBG and have paid the membership fee, then you should be able to find one quite easily… I know of one in particular, though it’s against the rules (I believe) to announce that type of information on a forum like this, or even a PM… So if you’re a member, just go to USA vendors and you should find one!!

=]~

Good luck friend!

Please contact us

Spoken like a true gentleman 👍 We need more people and comments like this. 

I know of an absolutely fantastic USA vendor, but its on the darknet.  

If you're not familiar, at minimum you're going to at least need the Tor Browser and a PGP keychain (gpgtools.org).   You'll have to understand how PGP encryptions work.

You can find more info about this on reddit r/darknet and the DNM Buyers Guide (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yogmGs_Hau3NAOnzQQmtTuwTJ8yR77g7/view).   The DNM Guide will recommend you install the Tails OS booted from a USB stick, but IME unless you are super paranoid about opsec you'll be OK with just the TOR browser and PGP.  The Guide also has a PGP section.

Assuming you understand the minimum DM me and I can point you to the market and vendor.   I won't give you any direct links since you should most definitely not trust me, but I'll tell you what to do.
Ya if you could point me to the market it would be appreciated.

@LookingForRCs  Last i checked Bi0Labs was still legit, there was another CA outfit BioTonic that had started scamming and should be avoided.  But Bi0Lab is legit.   Take care and stay safe. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back