Etizolzam Alternative?

thrasherlove

Preferable another thienodiapezine or a benzo w very short half life & clearance. I love etiz but it’s been hit or miss lately, maybe just bc vendors, I don’t know so I am willing move on w my research.

I just have to be careful due to random testing & etiz never let me down :)

So if anyone could help or point me in the right direction that would be clutch! I’ve been doing a lot of reading but sometimes it just simpler to ask!

Much love, my fellow researchers 🖤

You could give fluclotizolam a shot? I’m not going to be able to quote my sources or anything useful, but I if I’m remembering correctly it’s supposedly got around a 4 hour half life, and is reported to be approximately 3x more potent by weight. The only major negative I recall turning up in my research was that it may be primarily hypnotic. I’m supposed to receive some pretty soon here; but to the best of my knowledge,  I’ve never even had real legitimate etizolam

I too would like to find an alternative to etizolam. it seem to be getting harder to find. I am in a private group that i have used off and on through the past 2 years, the etiz does the job but feels kinda weak in comparision to stuff i use to get. Metizolam might be something to look for as they sound similar though i don't know how avalible it is. https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Metizolam

@zidane721 have you tried getting a script? I would recommend sann @Nx3X… its the closest thing if etizolam is not doing the Job be careful though.

Fluclotizolam is GARBAGE, like total trash. For me, etiz is the gold standard of benzos, even better than alprazolam.

@EasyMoneySnip3rno i havent ever tried to get a script. was prescribed prozac for about 3 years but never could bring myself to ask about benzo script, not real sure why other then i get nervous at the doctor, I am not sure that etizolam is not doing its job, it helps a bit i kinda feel like the quality of what im getting is sub par compared to what is use to get a year or 2 ago before i took a break and can't seem to find another local supplier to compare with. I have never tried over sea shipping before. I am not familiar with sann @nx3x would you kindly mind elaborating. thanks for your input.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back