Etomethazene

Etometh.info is a reliable vendor . Only downside is shipping times about 2 weeks to the US
I'm nowhere near being able to mess with zenes but it would scare the piss out of me to have a pack of them going through customs. Probably irrational and wonder how many drug dogs are actually trained on them.

Anyone else you can think of for ordering opes of the sort that is reliable and possibly good variety?
His shipping times suck and so does his communication. But his products are on point . But something is going on his site said he is on vacation until may 6th but I ordered right before he went on vacation and I haven't got him to respond about my order. So you might want to wait . I will post here when I get my package that was ordered on April 26th . So I can verify that he is back .

Yeah kind of to late I already ordered but I only got a pen so not to much
I have got what I paid for every time and his response to communication has always been lacking. But this time I haven't got him to respond at all since I made this purchase luckily my order isn't large either. I am still hopeful though. He came through the other times.

I have got what I paid for every time and his response to communication has always been lacking. But this time I haven't got him to respond at all since I made this purchase luckily my order isn't large either. I am still hopeful though. He came through the other times.
I'm in the same boat. $100 order so it could be worse but I'm getting a little worried. Can I ask what email address(es) you've successfully reached him at in the past?

I'm in the same boat. $100 order so it could be worse but I'm getting a little worried. Can I ask what email address(es) you've successfully reached him at in the past?
The one off of his site . On his menu there is a contact option. If you get in touch with him could u please let me know. Because it's definitely not looking good he has always responded to me. Even if it takes him a week. But this time just silence Since April 26th .

The one off of his site . On his menu there is a contact option. If you get in touch with him could u please let me know. Because it's definitely not looking good he has always responded to me. Even if it takes him a week. But this time just silence Since April 26th .
I will, please do the same if you hear anything.

Wish I would have seen this before I ordered a couple days ago. Yall still not hear back from these guys?

Starting look that way . But I am not going to call it lost until after June 6 . After that it will be a miracle if we get any action . I heard he also sells on one of the darknet markets. I am not sure which one . Maybe there is a way to contact or find out what happened.

So I do know which dnm he was on and he went silent on there as well he made a post mentioning the fact about school and not being able to afford where he was living in Europe

Starting look that way . But I am not going to call it lost until after June 6 . After that it will be a miracle if we get any action . I heard he also sells on one of the darknet markets. I am not sure which one . Maybe there is a way to contact or find out what happened.
Any luck my friend?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back