Eu36 and DC2

Jahbroni

Rcb has these two stims listed and was just curious if anyone has any experience with either, or their mdpep. Can't find any info on these chems anywhere. Any info would be a huge help

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried EU36 at 50mg and didn’t feel much. 

I re-dosed around 120mg 60-90min and I have a light and nice body buzz, but nothing special.

will try again at 160-200mg (at once) to see if I can feel it out.

it really bothers me quite a bit that this company doesn’t share new drug info (it just seems so dangerous)

DC2 tested at 100mg. Its active and definitely a stimulant but not a good one. Feels like smells like looks like some chlorinated .....

The structure for EU36 has been published. 

eu36-4-768x376.jpg

I have a gram of the DC2, EU 36 and what is supposed to be EU 38. The EU 38 looks nothing like the other too so I'm skeptical.  I have yet to send a picture in for them to verify compound and will be sending all three to the lab for testing anyways.  EU36 is the only compound they have the chemical structure published.

With the cost involved in testing each one I am torn on which lab to choose, but when I get the results I'll be sure to post them.

The structure for EU36 has been published. 

Can anybody comment on the structure of this compound? I admit my chemistry knowledge is quite limited although the structure does have a familiar feel to it.

Can anybody comment on the structure of this compound? I admit my chemistry knowledge is quite limited although the structure does have a familiar feel to it.
Looks like eutylone or whatever they calling it nowadays .Or I seen it called euthylone recently also

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back