European pharmacies

lucasano

I m lookin for european pharmacies, My trusted eu pharmacy has closed after so many years.. if anyone knows any serious pharmacy let me know (benzo, pain relief). thanks

Latelly the offer is very limited for EU, shipments are seized quite often and prices pills are extremly overpriced. So I am too very interested in something, like Jim and Dusko in the past. Very reasonable prices and never got cought. 

I have two packages seized in a row. First vendor got money back and the second did not. So you pay very high price and extra for stealth delivery but you get nothing. Hello. Obviously vendor doesn't have good stealth packages so i don't know why they think are not obliged to send another pakage. 

@Simon678g there was a global 1nt3rp0l "campaign against falsified and illegally imported medicinal products"

Customs and LE of 94 countries participated from 23-30st of June. Maybe your packs got snagged in that timeframe?

Last edited by a moderator:
@aenima1336 actually close to mentioned interval but not exactly

And I am extremelly surprised that we don't have even one vendor from inside EU with normal prices. Not a single one. How can this be? 

We are adults.... how I spend my money should not be concerned of anyone, I don't pay for some falsified products, I pay for ingridients mixed in tablet which doesn't have name. This is not falsification. And I even pay for myself. In our country you get pills actually for free if you have patiance with your doctor.  And those pills are not some heavy drugs. 

@Simon678g yeah I know, living close to your country. But you know how it is, when it comes to such things. In those cases, other people decide what you do/what you're allowed to do.

But nvmd. Back to reviews/tips.

I've heard on reddit, that 3u41bol1t is carrying interesting things at good prices, sent from countries near yours. A mirror site is 3u-4pt3k4. It's a subreddit for people who use them for hormones, most of them rely on the sites.

On the site, search for the exact name of active ingredient and maybe you'll find what you need.

@Simon678g yeah I know, living close to your country. But you know how it is, when it comes to such things. In those cases, other people decide what you do/what you're allowed to do.

But nvmd. Back to reviews/tips.

I've heard on reddit, that 3u41bol1t is carrying interesting things at good prices, sent from countries near yours. A mirror site is 3u-4pt3k4. It's a subreddit for people who use them for hormones, most of them rely on the sites.

On the site, search for the exact name of active ingredient and maybe you'll find what you need.
thanks, i found it and will take a look

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back