Ever have one of those days. ..

John Benson

Hey. ..ever have one of those days where everything you say,  write,  text or whatever comes out completely wrong and no matter if your intent was good,  coming from a loving place,  or to clarify or understand the other person better,  it's taken as the exact opposite. Well, I've been having one of those days for like a week now,  verbally with my kids,  wife,  friends,  bandmades. Normally I can resolve it if it's verbal but not this week. Texting and email forget it,  not this week. I don't know man. Maybe I have actually turned into a douche and it's taken a week for me to realize. Whatever the oposite of the midas touch is, well that's me this week. Only exception being in music, 2 weeks ago I had a dream that ended with this kick ass ac/DC song in my head. Not the first type of this dream..Anyway it rocked and was super hooky. So I was like is that some newish ac/DC song I heard like once or what. So I searched all over,  nope doesn't exist. Sang it for wife /vocalist, she was like you were just given a gift,  finish it. So I did. Played rough arrangement with the woman belting it out,  guitar,  bassist and drum machine full tilt and yeah it is pretty good. Then immediately following that my oldest son told me my song scared him. Wtf. Anyway not to look a gift horses in the mouth, but besides that. Every thing else. Has gone exactly the opposite. 

Can't say,  type,  or write anything to express myself in the truest from,  and on some occasions,  have gotten frustrated and did say stupid shit. 

Can anyone relate. Hopefully this at least came out ok.

Maybe I need to go listen to that old Neil Young song,  "why do I keep fuckin up?"

Every single day for me as well. You're not alone my friend.

thanks for your replies, much appreciated. I figured I wasn't totally alone. I try to spend a lot of time and reflect about these things because these days because I try to be the best person I can be for myself and everyone in my life., Now I am thinking lot of it has to do with my perception  of whats going on, especially with the written word when you can't hear voices see facial expressions .However, i did learn today for instance that when I get overly frustrated that my  true intent isn't getting through, that i do indeed still have the capability to react in a very uncool way and upset a friend, and after cooling down feeling bad about it. Such irony. However at least I learned something from the experience even though it was at the cost of hurting a friend, and wasting a bunch of time. That sometime's I need to slow the F down with writing and texting and remember that I am not a mind reader.

As far as spouses, and children. Well I don't think that's ever completely easy for anyone.

And I can't blame it on the big C, H, or worst of all, Alch. Because Its been a couple years since I put those down, however, it ain't over till its over as far as that stuff goes.

Never ending, works in progress.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh boy, in the last 49 minutes i have also learned that i really fuck up and did indeed hurt a very beautiful and sensitive soul/

WHY CANT PEOPLE USE THE TELEPHONE ANYMORE??????

still...

jesus

Well, all I can say is that John Lennon knew what he was talking about when we wrote "Instant Karma ".

Hey. ..ever have one of those days where everything you say,  write,  text or whatever comes out completely wrong and no matter if your intent was good,  coming from a loving place,  or to clarify or understand the other person better,  it's taken as the exact opposite. Well, I've been having one of those days for like a week now,  verbally with my kids,  wife,  friends,  bandmades. Normally I can resolve it if it's verbal but not this week. Texting and email forget it,  not this week. I don't know man. Maybe I have actually turned into a douche and it's taken a week for me to realize. Whatever the oposite of the midas touch is, well that's me this week. Only exception being in music, 2 weeks ago I had a dream that ended with this kick ass ac/DC song in my head. Not the first type of this dream..Anyway it rocked and was super hooky. So I was like is that some newish ac/DC song I heard like once or what. So I searched all over,  nope doesn't exist. Sang it for wife /vocalist, she was like you were just given a gift,  finish it. So I did. Played rough arrangement with the woman belting it out,  guitar,  bassist and drum machine full tilt and yeah it is pretty good. Then immediately following that my oldest son told me my song scared him. Wtf. Anyway not to look a gift horses in the mouth, but besides that. Every thing else. Has gone exactly the opposite. 

Can't say,  type,  or write anything to express myself in the truest from,  and on some occasions,  have gotten frustrated and did say stupid shit. 

Can anyone relate. Hopefully this at least came out ok.

Maybe I need to go listen to that old Neil Young song,  "why do I keep fuckin up?"

Happens a lot..  I try to stay confident all the time..   but sh*t happens... where as you say ..the opposite of Midas happens...  No reason why.. It's ok .. all goes back to normal soon.. We are all human my friend

I reckon you're right there, partner. it all comes and goes in cirlcles now doesn't it? :-)

funny how radically my life has changed since I wrote that post you quoted. I'm like on the other side of the fuckin galaxy now!...lol

wish i was kidding

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back