Ever seen this and still got it?

drjimmy1964

EMERALD SPONSOR
Curious - Ever received your mags when it didn’t seem you would ?

They make a label and tell you it’s with supposedly given to Pony X peeps, but the status never changes from “pre- was made, but we’re waiting on the mags” ?

I have someone insisting it’s cause u$pl$ is slow and it’s coming today. But mind u not one update has occurred.

I’m smelling rip off

Yes and no but more times no or delay tactic. Going through it myself right now as well...

so there are a lot of reports on the u5p5_c0mpla1nts subreddit that shows this can happen a lot more frequently than people think. that being said, in my entire time using 1nf0rmed d3livery over the span of 8-ish years, I've only had it happen once when ordering from a vendor on here a few months ago. it never popped up at all until I got it in my box.

now with all that being said, the one single time I was scammed by a vendor, they specifically said "it'll come, u5p5 is just slow", similar to what you mentioned.

make of that what you will.

Mine still says label created not yet in system… vendor gets mad every time I tell him he didn’t send shit lol it’s been over a month

0% chance they can tell you with accuracy something is coming “today” and especially if in label status. I’ve never had something arrive the day it’s in label status. Although fast things skip scans (often ones in the middle of the trip), they don’t typically skip all scans in the origin location. Acknowledgement of acceptance / first scan in origin state depends on if dropped or given to human. If human, will have acceptance scan earlier. If not, will scan at night typically at bigger facility in origin location only if was dropped by box cutoff.

Curious how many days it took to arrive after the day u were told it would arrive.

Scans get missed, things get routed to parts of the country that makes no sense, only to sit for days, then go back and forth. I've experienced all that. I've also heard something similar to what you have and been 100% scammed. Only One time, as I remember correctly, did a pkg only have an acceptance, not just lay bell cree ated, and show up unannounced days later without any other evidence of movement. I hope it's all good though.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back