EVERYDAY IS ARM DAY! With bonus shoulders routine

Hammerblow

Spammers
ARMS - Triceps and Biceps

Make your way over to the cables. I want a rope attachment at one top, straight bar at the other top, rope on one bottom attatchment, straight bar on the other bottom.

Warm up.

50 rope tricep press downs
50 straight bar bicep curls
50 straight bar tricep press downs
50 rope hammer bicep curls.

No rest between, real light weight as that's a 200 rep set.
2 minute rest. Increase weight. Go again, this time 30 reps each. 2 minute rest, increase weight, go again, 20 reps.

Rope press down drop set - 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20
Straight bar bicep curl drop set - 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20

Your arms should already be fried by now after about 20-25 minutes.

Close grip bench press. 12 reps, 10, 8, 6. Heavy weight, superset with
Preacher curls. 12, 10, 8, 6 reps. Heavy again. No rest between two exercises, 2 mins between each superset

Overhead dumbbell extension, 12.10,8 superset with
Cable crucifix curls. 12,10,8

Done.

There's a mixture of volume and weight here. Mix it up, keep changing the effect on those fast and slow twitch fibres to make them grow. You'll be using baby weights in that first giant set, lose your ego and think of the growth. Your arms should be destroyed. I hit for arms on a different day, they've taken enough abuse with the number of hammer curls reps here....

****Shoulders******

Want to get some blood into your delts? Here we go....

Shoulders are made up of three heads, so can be a lengthy workout to truly exhaust all three. I'm going to put a huge quantity of reps through your shoulders here in about 45 minutes. If it takes longer, you're dicking around too much chatting / texting etc between sets. I keep using this word, INTENSITY.

Warm up - cuff stretching, Very light pressing, 10, 20kg dumbells.

Giant set 1

Dumbell press - Set of 20
Upright row - Set of 20
Side Lateral raise - Set o 20
Front overhand cable raise - Set of 20.

No gaps, straight into the next exercise. 2 minutes rest, hit it again. Run giant set 3 times. You've done 240 reps by now already.

Giant set 2
Front dumbbell raise - Set of 15
Cable side lateral - Set of 15
Front ez curl bar underhand grip raise - Set of 15
Front plate raise with twist - Set of 15

Same rules, no gaps, run it three times. 420 reps done.

Giant set 3
Rear dumbbell flyes - Set of 15
Cable face pulls - Set of 15
Hammer strength press drop set, 6,8,10,15,25 reps dropping weight throughout.

Same rules, no gaps. 612 reps completed.

Job done. Whey and dextrose, eat half an hour later, recover. Your shoulders should be smashed by now and pumped beyond the norm.

Enjoy. Apologise for the soreness in advance :)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back