Exhaling kratom

Biteme

I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I tke kratom in capsules but cut a whole in the end to speed up absorption, sometimes the capsule cracks but I still get less taste. A couple of times now I've found myself exhaling a cloud of kratom after swallowing, which makes me wonder how much I'm breathing in when swallowing. 

I've had a similar reaction when I have used larger amounts of Kratom and didn't wash it down thoroughly. If you take 5-6 grams of powder and don't drink enough fluid your will definitely experience some type of re flux.

Eep, I felt a bit of a gag reflex reading this - reminds me of my first and only time attempted a toss and wash.

I think it does sound quite normal though, wouldn't have thought it's much to worry about. I've noticed kratom is very, er...floaty. I mean, it's quite dusty. Not dense. I need a dictionary! Ugh, can't explain it.

But yeah, I think unless it's making you feel ill or feels very unpleasant, wouldn't have thought it's a problem.

I've tampered with the k for a little while they ass shutting down states they mail to. Unless anyone knows good us to us wholesaler. If you hit a good target the hunting will be worth it .

Lol "poof!" Kratom dust? Well I have not heard that one but heck ya I am sure it could happen.  What I do is take a half empty water bottle and depend on the strain I drop 3-10 grams in. Shake shake and let it it sit. You can make up a bunch of doses at a time. Obviously, you drink it down. Still tastes like shice but wtf other than the taste Kratom has been a very positive influence on my life. Hey btw, anyone know of a an email vendor who is gonna stay in biz after the ban?

Plenty will stay and also just FYI, this may belong in Nootropic area but Tiana is being relabeled and sold as Kratom alternative. Smh at that, similar yes, replacement no..they a different and respond different. Should not be treated the same period.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back