Experience reports and possible imitation Lizard Lab products beginning to circulate

Randygrey

I could also be 100% wrong on this. As I did not use reagent testing on anything I received, this is merely my experience and some thoughts I figured I would share. I ended up taking a chance on a vendor that was spamming up my email with promotions, despite the fact there’s almost no info on them available anywhere except for trustpilot. So I never expected anything to come, but it came in about 3weeks as a pleasant surprise. Everything was labeled,separated, and packed very well. I Received 10x 1MilG etiz pellets. They were just tiny white circles, may have been scored on one side but no imprints. I gave 5 to my mom and popped 2 right away and experience no effects/relief whatsoever. I took the other 3 to calm a panic attack I was having, tastes like nothing but chalk, and again. Nothing at all. 
5x 4f-mph 15MilG pellets. These were very small little circles as well. Orange in color with a score on one side and LL on the other. My first attempt, I insufflated half of one to no avail. The next day I swallowed one, snorted one, and boofed one. All at the same time. I had a slight burst of energy, possibly placebo, but after about 2 hours (or less) of productivity, I took a long ass nap and never felt any extra stimulation at all.

5x 2C-B-FLY 10MilG pellets. Same description as above, only these are a light green color. I tried swallowing one. After three hours of no effects at all I crushed up and snorted another, which I remember it burning pretty significantly. I got about 3 hours of slight breathing or flowing effects on objects around me, and some slight trailing. I’ve never had any experience with this substance, but I believe 20mg would warrant more than the absolute threshold of effects.

5x 1P-LSD 100ug blotters. I never ended up getting a chance to test these out, or even open the packing it was in.

500mg 3-ho-pcp plain white powder. This was most certainly extremely active. ~15mg snorted while already having taken ~3.5g shrooms and I was having an incredible time. Confusing, but damn it was cool, and I felt incredible. I’ve had tons of experience with DXM (including 1000mg+ doses) I used to love it when I was younger, but other than that I’ve had no experience with disso’s at all. And Holy hell I really wasn’t ready to be in possession of such a potent and thoroughly mind altering substance. I ended up having a slight accident that turned out being very dangerous and harmful. 

So anyway. Lizard Labs does NOT list this specific vendor as a retailer of their products, however, they imitate the “real” ones pretty well as far as I can tell.  I just don’t understand how they got them, or why they even bothered? Has anyone else experienced any similar  issues with any LL pellets from any other vendors? Also, any feedback on the substances and dosing is very much welcomed and appreciated.

@Randygrey  Where did you get them?  That might help as far as me or other members knowing rumors/experiences/etc about that particular vendor (as well as alert people to vendors with crap!).  I dont have any pellet experience with LL stuff, but the only one that color matches on the rarechems site is the 2C-B-fly.  Not sure if theyre color consistent tho.  I know it seems weird to make fakes from here, but theyre huge in the EU so i can see how thered be money in it.  Easy to press too.  I dont even see etiz on rarechems site.  Sorry you got bunk stuff.  Def recommend never buying from anyone spamming promotions!

15mg is a pretty fucking hefty 3-ho dose especially for a newb.  I can def see how you would have a dangerous accident, and glad you made it through it and otherwise found it enjoyable.  Keeping it under 10mg (assuming its good quality.  And really even lower for newbs) is def highly highly recommended.  And be very wary of redosing on it.  Ive heard of many a soul who foolishly thought their mind was ironclad succumb to psychosis with the pcp analogues.   Especially that one for some reason.  But not redosing will help prevent that, as well as spacing your times with it.  I always recommend having so seroquel or similar on hand in case things get haywire. 

Thanks for your insights @DoomKitty. The “vendor” my post references is benzoking. For as long as I’ve been a part of the IOP community I’ve never gone out on a limb like that with any vendor. Only did it this time because I was so curious about certain substances I would otherwise have no access to, because of my inability to purchase crypto. 

yeah I actually had no trouble on that specific time I did the shrooms and insufflated. That experience was awesome and without any negative consequence. Where I got into trouble was when I took a 20mg+ dose IV. That came with some pretty serious consequences.

Fucking hell! 20mg IV?!?!?  whoaaaaaaaaa.  i can imagine that went very poorly, and im sorry it did.  Hope things are ok with you now.

Im not familiar with that vendor at all, so i cant help you there.  Definitely curious how they got peoples emails to send out unsolicited promotions.  Did you reach out to them about the inactive pellets?  Im sure theyll just deny, but still curious.

please, for the love of everything good, research what you're buying. i cant believe i have to say this

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately so @DoomKitty, 20mg at the very minimum. I very much appreciate your well wishes as well. The consequences were very serious, and I’m pretty damn lucky they weren’t any worse. I read up on/research everything drug related. From stuff I don’t ever intend on taking, to what I think I’d enjoy, and the substances I’ve taken often, I’ve done a lot of reading. So based on the information I had access to, my budget, and what this “vendor” had available, I made my choices with pretty thorough research put into what I’d potentially be receiving. Like I said, the first round of it was incredible for me. I had IV’d smaller quantities with no trouble. Then I made a nearly completely tragic mistake, and here I am sharing this experience. So @7ohmbro, I can’t believe that you felt like you had to say anything at all. Especially in a condescending manner. There’s a pretty obvious lesson in my experience, which is why I decided to share it with the community.

So @7ohmbro, I can’t believe that you felt like you had to say anything at all. Especially in a condescending manner. There’s a pretty obvious lesson in my experience, which is why I decided to share it with the community.
How do you expect one to react? And despite all the "lessons" from similar posts, I still see more than enough people still refusing to invest in scales and then surprised when they wake up in a hospital or get committed in some psych ward. If they even wake up at all. It's a bit ridiculous that everyone has a wealth of information at their literal fingertips and people can't do the most basic of Google searching for recommended dosing. I'm not going to apologize for ever feeling that way -- there's no excuse. It's funny that you assume that I'd just read into your post and think that there was an "obvious lesson". Your post suggests nothing of the sort. Instead, i just see more of the same recklessness ad nauseum. 

And yeah, this may be a sort of community, but the 'rainbows and cupcakes" approach just ain't my bag. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back