Experience with Sub Doc Yesterday Part 1

never2many

I just thought I would share my experience with a sub doctor yesterday here because I don't have another audience to tell. I've been feeling pretty fed up with myself and could use the 40K a year I spend now as my own disposable income as opposed to.........sure many can relate.

I pulled up to the clinic which is located behind a grocery store in a pretty sketchy part of town. There was a really rough looking girl hitting a vape pend around the corner of the entrance and I thought to myself, it's probably good that she's here seeking treatment. More on that later. 

I made an appointment for this clinic online about 2 weeks ago and received text confirmation of my appointment several times.I had this plan well devised and was timing it perfectly to the expiration of my current magazines and no more orders pending. 

I entered what was a spa like atmosphere with mellow music playing and relaxing videos of nature streaming on the TV's, essential oil diffusers on full blast. I checked in with the mellow, hippy receptionist (soft voice, long hair, flowing dress, sandals)  and for some reason they didn't have me on the calendar and said they were have issues with their technology. They agreed to see me.

There were 2 other people in the waiting room- young girl with 2 children and a gentleman dressed in his mechanics uniform. Upon completing the obligatory paperwork with complete honesty, I asked to use the restroom.

The receptionist told me to go in the back and let the technician know as I would need to provide a urine sample. Things get a little interesting here. I was provided a cup with my name and asked to go fill it up in a restroom that was next to the technician collecting samples. She told me to fill the cup and not to wash my hands or flush the toilet until the sample was placed back on her desk (yuk with the no washing hands part after trying to pee in a small cup (I'm female lol) so I did as instructed.  She said okay to wash hands now and flush toilet. I came back out of the bathroom and she is holding a long Q Tip and said she needed to swab my mouth. I asked if this was another drug test. She said it was not and that it was a DNA Test that they send to the lab along with the urine sample so that in the future, the lab can detect that it is indeed my urine that is being placed into urine sample cups and that it prevents folks from using either synthetic urine or someone else's urine in future testing. After doing the DNA swab, I was directed to a secondary waiting room that duplicated the Spa atmosphere of the first. The technician said that Tara would be coming to get me shortly.........

I am on subutex and have never gotten the swab, I appreciate the story, they could implement that system anywhere

I prefer swabs any day! 
This was not a swab drug test. The swab was done to collect my DNA, in conjunction with original urine test so that in future urine drug screens, the lab will be able to confirm it is indeed my urine, and not the urine of someone else, or synthetic urine. This could really jack people up down the road. Imagine taking a drug test for a job later in life and now the lab has your DNA. There will be no way to pass without you providing your own clean urine because the DNA must match. It's totally crazy. As is the rest of the story which I have yet to have time to write.

@never2manyoh my on the swabs! It makes sense based on how many people smuggle in urine for all kinds of drug tests. I wonder if they would only use it if someone detected something amiss. It seems really "belt and suspenders" if nothing indicates cause. But, ehhhh...what do I know?! 

And now a cliffhanger! 🤣😂 I can't wait to hear the rest of the story! 

I have a very close friend in methodone treatment and it saved her life and pulled her from bankruptcy as she was blowing through money. I have been following her treatment process/progress at her request--because like you said for most of us we don't have an audience to run ideas and thoughts around and it certainly can help to have the sounding board! 

I will check back to see your updates! Thank you for sharing! 

I hope this has a successful outcome! 

@never2many wow!!   Asking or rather requiring DNA is nuts!! It’s bad enough to have to give urine ( ask for a hat) it’s a plastic urine collection thing women need!

I’m in PM and am familiar with UA’s but you don’t have to ever freely give your DNA! I’m not sure that’s legal. I’d check the paperwork you signed. Unless you’re ok with this place you can contact the DNA storer or company and demand they destroy your sample ( which they typically save...the swabed sample). Then request confirmation it was destroyed. Go somewhere else and call in advance with questions. Just remember you are paying them or your insurance is. Were you billed for the DNA ?

just pissed off people get pushed around!

hope it works out for you!!

Tnis is going to become more common.  I don’t get swabs at sub doc but I don’t know why it matters.  You would have to have urine with only buprenorphine metabolites in it and your current prescriptions. I don’t like the idea either.  And if you don’t agree, they will just not take you.  I just think if you’re in a car with criminals and they find your hair and  they can match DNA to testify or what if you go to get driver’s license and they say no because you tested positive.  My employer is starting this As well and it depends on something called reasonable suspicion.  Your coworker or supervisor can have you take a 5 panel if they suspect you did drugs, are on drugs, a coworker saw you.  If you refuse, you are terminated.  What if someone at wok has an issue with you and you are negative  they still might have DNA.  Will coworker or supervisor get in trouble if they are harrassing you?What if you have prescription?  Then you have to disclose it to employer.  Reasonable suspicio  is very close to probable cause.  They can search your bags, your office, your desk,anywhere. I mean what if you have a catheter or diapers there?  There is so many issues I can think of

does anyone have this aleady at work?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back