Extended Release OPs

drjimmy1964

EMERALD SPONSOR
Hope this is ok to post here  - Is it cool to take 2 Oh Pee's ER's at same time - like say you donated for Oh Pee 60's and the shop owner only carried Oh Pee 30s  - you got your 30s - OK to consume 2 to "make it" a 60 OH PEE ?   Or is there hidden dangers with ER OP'S ?    I mean,  I certainly wouldn't do that with 2  "80s" but maybe with 2 "40s" to make 1 80 ?  Hope this makes sense 

As long as you are in total taking the amount youre used to then there isn't any reason not to.  They will release in the same way together. 
Thanks DoomKitty

I was wondering if you or anyone felt taking an ER ( I have some 40s ) then several hours later another.   Instead of both same time ?  ( I probably should have asked that in original question,  so sorry !  )  

From a HR standpoint as long as you are within your window of tolerance for that time period you will be fine, and everyone's window is different.  Staggering them wont feel like taking them all at once of course.  Only mentioning that cuz ive know a lot of rush chasers who keep popping, hoping the next will make the magic happen.  ERs are tops for pain imo, but obvs not for rush.  Hope some of this helps answer your question.  Maybe others will offer their thoughts too.  Everyone is different!  Take care and stay safe. 

Yeah, two 30 mg ERs is the same as one 60 mg ER. The tricky part is how long they release and anything else you might take in that window. Say, they release over the course of 12 hours. Immediate release usually decreases in your system after 4-6 hours and if you've taken that med before, then you can probably tell. But ER will continue to release over its entire course and you have to treat anything else you might ingest with that in mind. That's what can make ERs a higher risk for overdose. At, say, 8 hours you might no longer be getting symptom relief from a 12-hour ER, but it's still in your system and taking anything else would add to the amount in your bloodstream and the load on your organs.

Does that make sense? An accidental double dose of an IR formulation is going to affect you very differently than a double dose of ER.

So I feel like many of us are going to be posting on this issue in the next couple of months. If anyone has had experience with op pee 20 ER and am I wrong to assume if it melts it would be the same as a 20 IR chocolate chip that melts? 

Yes, they will be very close in feeling. I could see the ER being a little less potent as the IR, due to the binders in the ER( even melted) because who knows if 100% is extracted. Nothing truly beats the instant release, but it will come close.  It would also depend on ROA.

Thank you. I can tell you they don’t melt like chocolate chips. They are quite a pain the A$$ to cook with actually. At this point there is not option but sure miss the instant.

Yes, they certainly can be a pain. But once you get it just right, they can still be beneficial, but I can relate to the frustration. There is nothing like the IR.

@Deepnorth why not just go for the IR? Still a handful of vendors here that carry the old school oh sees. That way you don’t have to deal with the problems of the oh pees.

Omg! You have no idea how I wish I could. That is about to be a problem. A very trusted vendor is outta completely. I’m trying another avenue because these ER are horrible. I have never had this issue but I think this week there will be more posts. I could be wrong.

Opms I need to make a correction I saw one thing you said and you are right. I could go that route. I think there are a couple that still have the OH cees on the shelf. I didn’t read that close enough and I’m so caught up in my current state of distraught I didn’t pay attention LOL. I may have to go that route. There’s just too much guesswork in this other business.

Hi all 

so we have a mixed family at my house . I like ER 20 or 80 but my hubby does not .i only discovered recently I was getting 2 types of 80s . He takes them different .

. For him we have to find rox . Which we are lucky locally most of the time but not always .  
the thing I truly miss right now is perc ten :(  it seems the supply chain  is ghost town for some .

the 20 ER I got was in a blister pack so that makes me feel safe plus they are from Dan .  . If some one is offering IRs at this point we should be careful .  I heard the IR supply is low or out 😕 but like @Deepnorthmentioned I’m Mexican Discussion section is probably a good idea to get a test kit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back