Fake adderall

Mary79

So I've been getting sixty 30mg Addys for $200. A friend recently told me for that price they are almost certainly fake and mostly meth since they do give an effect. Looking on https://www.drugsdata.org/ every single 30mg Addy that look just like mine tested positive for meth with no other amphetamines. So in all likelihood I've been getting meth pills. Just a heads up for others. If you are getting the pink ones that say AD on one side and are scored and say 30 on the other side you are probably using meth, especially if the price seems too good and your supplier has a seemingly endless supply.

80% of Add3r@11 pills are fake presses using m@ţh as the substitute, sadly. The only ones I haven't heard of being fakes are the c@psul3s, which come both in XR and IR forms. So just look for IR c@psul3s and you should be groovy!

I've had the real tablets from the Mexican vendors although I admit it's been a few months since I sampled any. One of my friends orders them regularly and they are real, but expensive. There's also supposed to be one color that's preferable and with my bad memory I can't remember which one she said to ask for...peach maybe? The ones my husband used to get from the pharmacy were white and almost too strong. Very similar to m£th as far as doing housework all day and half the night.

Anyways for  $20 plus per pill you sure as hell should be getting the real thing! 

Just want to update on this topic being I have been searching everywhere for the real deal.  I absolutely benefit medically from this medication.  Being in a job where I multitask constantly and 12 hour days are considered an early day. Having ADD is a a real hindrance especially when asking your boss to repeat something several times when he is worn out and overworked as well.  That being said I'm going to be honest and I do take an extra one or two on my day off almost as a way to relax (although amped up) and enjoy life as well.

I have turned to T O r and found many opportunities to purchase from anywhere from $4 to $30 per for pharm grade and has always been shit.  I have messaged the vendors saying it is fucked up to not only put someone who uses this medication to perform at work to make them look like schizophrenic drooling zombie feeling to awkward to even ask a question. (Please no offence to the schizophrenic drooling zombies out there, that was just the first thing that popped in my head and I am sure there are a lovely bunch among you as well) 

My best solution has been if you ask before purchasing the medicine what is the actual amphetamine they use because you do take drug tests everyone has been honest with me so far along with an excuse on it being very close in structure and true amphetamine salts are almost impossible to get blah blah blah... I do appreciate that they have been honest or at least said that they can not fully guarantee what is in their medication.  I hope this helps. I'm glad I didn't actually fail a test for having medication that I am prescribed not in my system but be careful.  I really wish people had more respect for others and have the integrity to be honest about what we are putting in our bodies.  We have the right to know. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mary79 yep happened to me in the past ...  called em methies they looked like perfect t3va 30’mg adder@ll but tbh it was smoother  

@ReactionJackson

Care to share with me? I have to order some here and there to supplement my own script. I just got some in today which I've already tried but now I'm concerned because if I have a positive UA for M-amp my doc will stop my script

@Mary79 @Chefnik @mds @LovePeaceJoy Actually, it's not m3th per se. But those using meth are just being lazy and dangerous. And I just don't mean in their choice, but more so in their dosing. M3th used to be the treatment of choice for ADD/ADHD prior to R1t@l1n and @dd3r@ll - look up Desoxyn. So to produce replica @ddys from m3th is not unreasonable, but unfortunately, it's the dosing that is often problematic, which is odd because the dosing is given to them if they bothered to look (again, Desoxyn). The other issue is the quality of the m3th being used, but again, it can be tested and washed and retested to get a cleaner substrate to press with. This, however, takes a careful, caring chemist.

As for their choice, really, the options for amphetamines are plentiful,, so it doesn't need to be, and isn't necessarily, m3th. But again, it takes a careful (street) chemist to do the research, find the best balance between effectiveness, availability and price, and then again with testing and perhaps washing before figuring out dosing so 30s hit like 30s. It can be done and is being done. There are vendors of replica Addy 30s who garner great reviews and reputation.

@ReactionJackson

Care to share with me? I have to order some here and there to supplement my own script. I just got some in today which I've already tried but now I'm concerned because if I have a positive UA for M-amp my doc will stop my script
Never do anything other than what is prescribed to you and dispensed from pharmacy for 7 days before your physician visit. For m3th, it can be in your system up to 2 weeks with frequent use, so more planning is in order here.

Typically, @ddys can be prescribed up to 3 months without visit, so if you're on this rotation, you can easily do a two-week washout every 3 months where you only take your script.

If you're on a one-month rotation, this will be annoying. But quite a few home test kits these days distinguish between common amphetamine products and m3th, so you can test yourself. Anytime you order a new batch of replicas, test yourself. Even if it's the same dealer, vendor, whatever, every new order you receive, pee in a cup a day or 2 after you take it. (For various reasons, they could switch active ingredient.) If not m3th, good to go; if it is, you'll have to decide if it's worth a 2-week washout every month.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back