Fake bars

Bren45

Be careful when you are on the streets buying things. These are so called “bars” and I was gifted 2 to try by a co-worker.

They made me loopy for a good 12 hours. You can see the markings are off and they aren’t even etc. I knew they were no good immediately but tried 1/4 just to see every 30 mins the effects. 
Failed the taste test, crumbled …. Just be safe.

E20D6883-2144-45B2-95E3-F6C5D888B9BB.jpeg

TNScientific has a reagent that's pretty good at distinguishing a number benzos.  It's a bit tricky cuz some of the colors are very similar or even the same, but still can be very helpful and is especially helpful with pressed xanax since alp should be yellow with reagent and most every rc they're pressed with will be deep purple or reds.  Here's a link to the reagent: BZD.  If you get it be sure to get the "discount bundles" and pick the bundle of 2 cuz it's the same price as just getting the one.  Stay safe, and always use fent strips on those pressies.  Green hulks are almost always fakes. 

@DoomKitty just the info I need it. Got some some pressed bars and I really need to know what are they made of.

Thanks you for being on top of our safety like always! 

@Alejo  No problem!  Remember that many presses will be made of multiple RCs or other things so it may be hard to pinpoint what the chem is.  But it's definitely helpful in determining what it isn't.  You can look here for a selection of S903s that drugsdata tested in the last couple of years.  Pressed with everything ranging from etiz and clam to ketamine to adb-butinaca to fentanyl.

Be careful when you are on the streets buying things. These are so called “bars” and I was gifted 2 to try by a co-worker.

They made me loopy for a good 12 hours. You can see the markings are off and they aren’t even etc. I knew they were no good immediately but tried 1/4 just to see every 30 mins the effects. 
Failed the taste test, crumbled …. Just be safe.

View attachment 5297
YIKES 😂 Why even try to press them in the shape of a real bar? Who are these fooling? 

TNScientific has a reagent that's pretty good at distinguishing a number benzos.  It's a bit tricky cuz some of the colors are very similar or even the same, but still can be very helpful and is especially helpful with pressed xanax since alp should be yellow with reagent and most every rc they're pressed with will be deep purple or reds.  Here's a link to the reagent: BZD.  If you get it be sure to get the "discount bundles" and pick the bundle of 2 cuz it's the same price as just getting the one.  Stay safe, and always use fent strips on those pressies.  Green hulks are almost always fakes. 
WOW...I thought there weren't many ways to differentiate specific benzos/thienos with reagents. Even Zimmerman is ambiguous at best. I wonder what's in this stuff! Have you used these before?

@Jun0 React0r  I recently got some to give to a friend who throws a rather large party thing, and tested it on legit kpins and xan and both reacted like the reference said they would.  I'm not in to benzos so i don't have any different ones, or any presses.  Zimmerman only seems to work with vals, right?  Need to get some Morris soon.  Very excited about that new one.

@DoomKittySame here, I'm not into benzos myself so rarely need to test. But I just snagged a bottle of the TN reagent just now out of curiosity.

Zimmerman is hard to get in the U.S.,and I don't know why. I haven't found any company that'll ship it to US yet, but haven't looked too hard. It'll do several different diazepines, with different shades of purple: diazepam, flunitrazepam, fludiazepam,flurazepam.

Morris, I got an advanced notice from WIM last year and bought some (it's STILL not listed on their website but it's there, hidden: wimscilabs.com/product/morris-a-b-reagent/ ;) Works the charm on ketalogues.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jun0 React0r  Thaaaaaaaaaaaank you!!  I thought DanceSafe were the only ones with it and their shipping is 20 so it would've been 40 for one reagent which was the only thing keeping me from grabbing it!  Also for anyone seeing this, WIM's reddit discount code is HYPNOTOAD for 10% off.  You can find other discount codes for reagent suppliers here: Suppliers

@Jun0 React0r Also, when you test stuff with the BZD reagent, unless you are testing pure powder you have to use a lot more material than usual to get the reaction, cuz of all the filler.  When i first got it, it comes with instructions which i ignored lol and instead just did it as I usual do with reagents, tiny amount with a single drop.  Zero reaction and i thought the reagent was either dead or useless/inconsistent since i knew the pill was legit.  I of course was an idiot and wasn't thinking about how the pill weighed 250-ish milligrams and only had 2mg of benzo in it lol.  So i quartered the pill and crushed it completely used 4-5 drops each (2-part reagent) and of course i got the expected reaction.  Of course it will vary depending on pill weight vs benzo weight.  I just found some old 10mg vals i tested, and only needed a little scraping since the pill itself was only 80mg.  You probably wouldn't be as silly as i was but thought i should mention it.  

@DoomKitty Heheh thank you for the heads up. I ordered it and it's arriving tomorrow, so your warning was well-timed :) I wonder if it makes sense to try and separate the pill binders first...I think most benzos aren't water soluble. Time for some reading!

Thank you so much, I literally ordered 10 kits and will be testing everything. Better safe than sorry. Also checking for op0ids in some old products

@Bren45  Protestkit has an amazing online app thats very useful for results: App.  They also have a big presence on r/reagenttesting so you can always post results there for additional help.  Always test things with multiple reagents, just one isnt always the most helpful.  If you go on that Protestkit site and click under the Help button at top theres different help categories for different drugs and itll tell you the best ones to use for each drug.  That BZD one isnt on there, but it's just for benzos. 

@Jun0 React0r I got my Morris reagents.  Sending reagents in essential oil bottles has to be the dumbest thing ive seen in my life.  It seems near impossible to control getting a drop out.  I tried all the online advice for getting single drops from essential oil bottles but nothing works except gentle shaking and that almost never ends well, and is the furthest thing from user friendly.  But i did eventually manage to test some DCK i knew was legit because itd been gc/ms tested and it colored correct.  And the arketamine i got last year that was garbage didnt react, as i would expect.  if it was easier to use i would go ahead and test more things, just to see if theres any reaction i could report, but it's too frustrating.  Might cop a couple dropper bottles and just transfer the liquid.  Do you have method to this madness?!?!?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back