fake bensiden di@z

• Thread starter Thread starter blissopifree 2
  • Start date Start date
B

blissopifree 2

I bought locally a box of the usually great Galenika white eu 10mg di@z but they were pure bunk so stick to the email only guy.These were bought off an F/B  vendor who sold the teva things that were doing the rounds so it seems they,re maybe copying the Galenika products?, I'm so dissapointed if this is true as bensiden and auprin were never copied up until now the use before date was sometime in 2017 so no way they were old....

Peace 

Bliss. ...

I got some garbage Galenika products in the blister packs as well.  Seems everything is getting faked now, my use by date was 2017 as well.  So was the other girl that got bunk Galenikas on this board.  And it was not just bensedin, the Rivotril I ordered was garbage as well, exp. 2020.

Last edited:
I'm in the exact same situation with blistered gals. Same expiration date and everything. The funny thing is I know exactly where they are from and it's a site on the blacklist. It's sad to see another good brand go down to the counterfeiters :( .

I'm in the exact same situation with blistered gals. Same expiration date and everything. The funny thing is I know exactly where they are from and it's a site on the blacklist. It's sad to see another good brand go down to the counterfeiters :( .
If they are on the blacklist do tell sukyan.

Peace 

Bliss....

If they are on the blacklist do tell sukyan.

Peace 

Bliss....
The vendor who is currently selling them is legit, but 2 of his u2u guys products are pakistani fakes from MacroAss. The main vendor is chill and I know it's either a mistake or his u2u guy is pulling some shit. I would recommend staying away from Modas u2u val and clon atm. His ks@ls are still legit though.

Cheers sukyan im in the eu anyhow but I was never too sure about macromass,o allways thought they were selective scammers at BEST?.No much wonder they're in the blacklist there are others there too ive had success with but several years back now.Thats why this forum is such a blessing.Sorts out the men from the boys as far as im conserned.

God bless DBGF!!!!

Peace 

Bliss....

Ps I think there maybe more than one site claiming to be macromass?,so I've heard anyway??

Apparently mm.cn is the real one I think (fully spelled out of course). The .com one is supposedly fake and there's another site that starts with 24hr that is a sister site selling the same stuff and it's registered out of pakistan. Either way they're on pretty much every blacklist anywhere except for a site that starts with iop which is also directly linked to them. 

Last edited:
I did think when I first started this thread not many people would believe me as the brand had allways had good reviews.

But like almost every brand out there the counterfeiters have moved on to this brand also.I would only buy them from the email sources from around the area they are produced I.e Europe!!..

Peace 

Bliss.....

I to got some of the same brand boxes were good quality and blister pack s were good too but no effect they are going around UK though

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back