Fake Cl0n@zepams

So I received these a few days ago and I knew immediately something wasn't right just by looking at them. They are supposed to be 2mg Farm@pram Cl0n@zepams but I have taken 4 of them since receiving and these aren't what they are supposed to be. They give me heart palpitations, make me sleep for 12 hours or more, and they give me memory loss. I bought these from a popular vendor on here and out of the 5 or so orders that I've placed with them, this ia the first hiccup but I consider fake pills a pretty big hiccup, especially when they affect my health negatively. This vendor was also having problems with another popular med during the time I ordered these and I'm thinking these must have in them whatever those might have had in them. These taste just like real Kp1ns but are most definitely not. I mean just look at the picture. Those were the only ones out of 100 that arrived unbroken. The break if you breathe too hard on them. Does anyone have any idea as to what I may have taken or if I should be worried about long-term health issues from them? I reached out to the vendor but just got the usual runaround so I'm just going to flush them and take the L. Ugh. Thanks in advance! Also sorry about the quality of the picture. The camera on my phone sucks and they look even worse in person.

Last edited by a moderator:
where is the picture? i think I know the vendor you sre talking about and i have gotten there cl0n@z3p@m a few times and its always been fine that sucks 

• Confused
Reactions: Rec
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back