Fake Green V 4811 Or M 15

raider115

I have searched quite extensively for information or reports regarding fake green m 15 tabs or green v 4811 tabs.  While there are plenty of reports about fake blue m 30s, I have not been able to find anyone experiencing it with the 15mg kind.  If anyone has any experience with this, or knows that there are reports of this, please point me in the right direction.  I can provide pics of the kind in question and currently working on testing but it will be a couple of days until I have the kits.  

My friend received some A214 greens, they look ok, but the edges on most of them have pressing defects.

Clipped edges from over-pressing. V and A are known for having over-pressed defects sometimes, so I'm leaning towards not fake.

Looking for more opinions and people with experience with the greens.

@raider115 did you ever get those tested?
Earls a friend of a friend just got some rock climbing gear, level 30 climber, M brand. They look perfect, if not a little too blueish, still very very light, but not the usual white color with not much detectable blue. Pressing is immaculate, break was immaculate perfect interior. He noticed they seemed more prone to chalking, but M brand are always chalking.

He broke half, looked legit, but he said it made him feel very very stronger much more rolling euphoria and he also got nausea and sick feeling at times and had to lie down.

He has been taking level 15 climbs for many years. This is the first time he had these from a reputable supplier of climbing gear. Do you think its possible this was the big Fent analogue fakes that M brand sometimes comes in? He has never felt a buzzing rush of euphoria like this, His climb effect never last more than 30 minutes typically, hes been climbing for chronic pain for several years..

Do you know where I can find more info on these fentanls? I don't know where to post this.

Its possible the M are just that much stronger, he has not had M brand in a very very long time...maybe thats the reason for the big rush side effect he got? it lasted 2-3 hours

Last edited by a moderator:
I have heard of the M being faked and believe there are some pics and discussion but not sure where. Maybe fake pills? I will try to find it, but I remember there was a bit of difference in the M.

The fake K9s I had weren't that strong but made me nauseous. He probably just has stronger fakes.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back