fake pills are pleaguing the internet

s0soisl0l

hi all.  ive been around a long time.  i came across something interesting today.  recently, i have had amazing luck lately using alphaB@y to order my goods.  i got tired of the 12 days wait from a legit vendor i use day in and day our on alphab@y and so i decided to shop inside my city.  i did a total of like 5 different transactions within a week.  all the 2mg z@nnies i got were complete bullshit.  fake as fake gets.  no bitter taste, and to top it off kids are getting ahold of bottels and filling them with fake shit they get knowingly or unknowingly and putting them inside the bottle to "show" people their "legit"  i hear good things about starlight.  my main question is has anyone ever tested or can verify his 10mg di@Zzz is legit and NOT made in a basement press in someones house?  id just like to know before ordering.  same thing with his 2mg  handle bars.  are they bitter and real?

it seems people are ordering large quanties of these things and are dishing them out everywhere i turn.  fake pills or opiates pressed with FENT.  are killing and plaguing everywhere in real life locally id turn too.  i have way better luck using my vendors in alphaB@@y but fk man a 12 day wait lol. 

thanks for the help, just wanna verify his blue 10 di@z and 2mg handles are legitimate before i order.

The meds Starlite sells are good, but you have to wait for them, they are not an overnight delivery vendor. 

We don't list vendors that are not legit. That is why members can't just post up any old email or site.

thats what i hear, i emailed him but no responce yet.  but he is who ill go through if i ever get an email back. how long is the wait?  i have a legit source on alphabay but it takes 12 days im trying to cut down on this time

hi all.  ive been around a long time.  i came across something interesting today.  recently, i have had amazing luck lately using alphaB@y to order my goods.  i got tired of the 12 days wait from a legit vendor i use day in and day our on alphab@y and so i decided to shop inside my city.  i did a total of like 5 different transactions within a week.  all the 2mg z@nnies i got were complete bullshit.  fake as fake gets.  no bitter taste, and to top it off kids are getting ahold of bottels and filling them with fake shit they get knowingly or unknowingly and putting them inside the bottle to "show" people their "legit"  i hear good things about starlight.  my main question is has anyone ever tested or can verify his 10mg di@Zzz is legit and NOT made in a basement press in someones house?  id just like to know before ordering.  same thing with his 2mg  handle bars.  are they bitter and real?

it seems people are ordering large quanties of these things and are dishing them out everywhere i turn.  fake pills or opiates pressed with FENT.  are killing and plaguing everywhere in real life locally id turn too.  i have way better luck using my vendors in alphaB@@y but fk man a 12 day wait lol. 

thanks for the help, just wanna verify his blue 10 di@z and 2mg handles are legitimate before i order.
Jim's aka starlight Diaz is just as good as any blue Serbian aups that I have tried. 

Also a roch or aup 10 feels like a pax 30 from the SA vendor. For what it's worth.

The meds Starlite sells are good, but you have to wait for them, they are not an overnight delivery vendor. 

We don't list vendors that are not legit. That is why members can't just post up any old email or site.
If you are forward thinking and plan your usage surely it would work out?

@s0soisl0l --- Jim's (Starlight) Di@zep@m (Roche Brand) is definitely good. I purchased some recently and was very happy with them. I'm a long-time Customer of his and have NEVER had an issue with any of his products.

If you're concerned about fake products I would definitely recommend purchasing a Testing Kit. I purchased a Marquis Reagent Testing Kit online. I think you can buy them on Amazon and eBay, among other places. You can usually buy one for about $10 or $15. The Marquis Test Kit usually allows you to test for about (13) different ingredients (meds, etc). Keep in mind that the Marquis Test can only test for the presence of the product, not quantity or purity. At least you can confirm that the medicine that you're getting is in fact that medicine and not fake. It's really easy to do the test. You just put a little piece of a crushed pill on a plate and add a drop of the Marquis Reagent. The product you're testing will change color according to what's in it. The Marquis Test Kit comes with a Color Chart to compare your results to. It's one of the best purchases I've made and given me a lot of peace of mind. The Marquis Test Kit does not test for Di@zep@m that I'm aware of. The one that I have does not. I have seen Benzz0 Testing Kits available for testing those. You'll have to do a search online to find one.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I'll be glad to help in any way I can! ☺

Last edited by a moderator:
 FWIW, what SS4U is shipping as "hidr0 1o/5oo" are white completely unmarked pills with absolutely no distinguishable features. I cracked one in half and it broke apart so easily that there weren't even pressed appropriately. Needless to say they were flushed as it is simply not worth the risk, but I just worry that a lot of places are basically making a witches brew and selling it as a brand name product.

FWIW, what SS4U is shipping as "hidr0 1o/5oo" are white completely unmarked pills with absolutely no distinguishable features. I cracked one in half and it broke apart so easily that there weren't even pressed appropriately. Needless to say they were flushed as it is simply not worth the risk, but I just worry that a lot of places are basically making a witches brew and selling it as a brand name product.
I ordered those in 2014 and was very shook. They had a slightly sweet chalky taste after I was able to break one, which was very hard to do. I never tested but I assume we're cod mixed with idk.

Not to knock sl, but if you arent willing to wait 12 days, sl isnt for u. Pay sum cash nd youll find a good1. Howecer, you have to be patient, or else the anxiety is going to kill u!

Yes there are plenty of legit vendors that provide quality products. You just have to do some digging.

Starlite is legit and sends in bulk pack and the lowest price I have seen

Five + stars for Jim

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back