Fake Presses containing F3ntanyl

wolverine

I want to start a thread as more and more presses are showing up around the USA containing various doses of fentanyl and Fent analogues and disguised as our favorite opiates. Please everyone post up you experiences with pills that Are known(for sure) to contain fentanyl that are not legitimate fentanyl made products. I have heard of hydrocodones, Roxi 30s, OC & OP 80s, even Xanax pressed with fentanyl. I want to see pictures of these pills firsthand from those who have had them. As this is something I consider as manslaughter especially hydros and xannys. Fent has different bioavailability depending on route of administration making this dumb. If people are make Fent presses why not label and sell them as Fent presses with the according dose marked people would still want them and they would be a desired product if made well with even distribution and no hot spots in different doses!!! Pitch in.... Let's see what crazy stuff is all floating around right now....  Nothing super old... Let's see what's currently out there in the US and Europe... Hell... Anywhere!!! What's out there!!!

I'm behind you on this one. I dont consume any of those products, but it's even being found in @lpzzzz?????? That's outrageous! 

Reactions: bud
It's sick.  I can see fakes floating  around with non-active ingredients that don't do the job, but purposefully putting such a strong ingredient into items that will off people, that's beyond my comprehension of f'd up.

Just read an article today about this. MANY accidental OD's in the Sacremento area in the last year. Lethal doses of Fent mainly found in fake presses of hydro 10/325 (Norco m367 I think) in that area and surrounding. Be careful out there!

horrible trend.

obviously nuts to fake alpraz@l as it is not even the right class of compound but it is somewhat curious too that they would use it in fake norco which for the most part no one slams

i guess fen! is just so much easier for producers to get hold of than 0#y or hydr000 - never knowingly took fent myself and don't have reason to believe any of the stuff i currently have is fen!

is there any reliable way to tell the difference?

horrible trend.

obviously nuts to fake alpraz@l as it is not even the right class of compound but it is somewhat curious too that they would use it in fake norco which for the most part no one slams

i guess fen! is just so much easier for producers to get hold of than 0#y or hydr000 - never knowingly took fent myself and don't have reason to believe any of the stuff i currently have is fen!

is there any reliable way to tell the difference?
You'l probably need a chemistry set to test it properly. Unless you're getting tested for op8 somewhere and they specifically test for fent, like  they would do meth or sub. I don't think it test positive for op8 like m0r3ph3,, cod3an3, H etc 

Last edited by a moderator:
I put these sick bastards right up there with those sick fucks that stick razor blades and shit in candy at Halloween time. Can't be done but the dumd shit needs to stop! 

@painit4word thanks for the alert. Sacramento is not too far away from me. Too close for comfort if that's a problem there, it's going to be a problem here.

Be careful wherever you are. This stuff is no joke!

this might be too much for some people to get with. but if that s#it happened to me. i would be in straight witch hunt mode. a vendor that is passing that off especially alps with fent should be blackballed from any and all communities. they should have a tester person every batch. just like gangs do with there stuff. if it doesn't fly they don't put it out they don't want people falling out and dying or they lose customers. just because your not face to face with people its no excuse to think its alright. i got some good ideas on tracking groups but it would end badly i know. but theres got to be something for the sake of harm reduction. 

Was just mentioned on local news that now Fentenal laced marijuana is in the area 

I put these sick bastards right up there with those sick fucks that stick razor blades and shit in candy at Halloween time. Can't be done but the dumd shit needs to stop! 
I remember seeing that on a comedy program called bottom lol  Wouldn't of thought people would stick blades in toffe apples etc, that's fuked.  

Was just mentioned on local news that now Fentenal laced marijuana is in the area 
Really? Do you have a source so  can read about it? 

That's mad if people are doing that, are they spraying on harvested bud or during growing stage. I've heard of people spraying  lsd on a grow before.  Never tried toking it though.  

I remember seeing that on a comedy program called bottom lol  Wouldn't of thought people would stick blades in toffe apples etc, that's fuked.  

Really? Do you have a source so  can read about it? 

That's mad if people are doing that, are they spraying on harvested bud or during growing stage. I've heard of people spraying  lsd on a grow before.  Never tried toking it though.  
Try Fargo forum. That's the local paper but it was yesterday's news but might still be on there 

I don't have any experience knowingly taking fent. i have a lot of experience with oxy. i don't rail or shoot. all oral. for those who have had exp with both, how does one feel vs. the other? how would i know?

I'm amazed Fent is that easy to source, I can see why it's done with strong expensive opi's, but whats the point hiding it in @lpz or marajawana?

it's somehow easier because the govts. are so concerned with oxy that they get tunnel vision. it's like when the US govt. hammered Purdue for OC, criminal indictments etc. - they got Purdue to go from OC to OP and sent a couple guys to jail (pharma execs!!) while AT THE SAME TIME the US FDA approved Zohydro (essentially OC with hydro instead of oxy) which has the exact same "crushability" as OC not OP. same thing happened with the original Opana. govts. will crack down on fent eventually and morphine or hydromorphone/dilaudid or something else will be the next thing to be found everywhere because the govts are stoopid.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back