Fake Rock A II One 5

JohnMasbeth

Came from a reputable vendor south of the border received around 4/28. Feel opiate-ish but are way too weak to be the real deal. Have a bitter taste but taste is too mild. Light blue tint just like the real ones. Smooth edges. When crushed the volume of powder is noticeably less than normal. It seems that the filler used in them has a much lower density. I did not suspect them at all until I noticed no effect worth mention after my typical dose.

View attachment 903

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to add that I have heard of 2 other cases of people receiving these same fakes from the vendor Mr. Crowley put on the blacklist recently.

Please be careful if you receive this brand since these have showed up from 2 different vendors. Do a taste test first. They could contain Tr@madol or something that could make you ill.

wow, i didnt know mr crowley was a vendor, on other forums he comes off as a buyer just like everyone else. you never really know about someone. lol

No, you interpreted that incorrectly mate! Mr Crowley is a member that PUT a vendor on the blacklist! I blame 2earls grammar lolololol. Only kidding love!!!!

wow, i didnt know mr crowley was a vendor, on other forums he comes off as a buyer just like everyone else. you never really know about someone. lol

Yes, please let's not start any false rumors inadvertently about poor Mr. Crowley.  He is NOT a vendor but recently put a vendor on the black list which you can find easily in the black list section.

No, you interpreted that incorrectly mate! Mr Crowley is a member that PUT a vendor on the blacklist! I blame 2earls grammar lolololol. Only kidding love!!!!
Oh dear, you are so right. There is a "that" missing.

Yep, they seem to be the next big thing after the 8fitty3s sadly. 

'Came from a reputable vendor south of the border received around 4/28. Feel opiate-ish but are way too weak to be the real deal. Have a bitter taste but taste is too mild. Light blue tint just like the real ones. Smooth edges. When crushed the volume of powder is noticeably less than normal. It seems that the filler used in them has a much lower density. I did not suspect them at all until I noticed no effect worth mention after my typical dose."

JMb, At 30 bucks a pop that really stings! For any of us.

You should invest in one of the many testing kits listed on the board so at least you know what you are getting in case it's some med which might react with something you're already taking.

Plus one you determine what the ingredients are you can tell the vendor, "here's what I got".

That has to be the most upsetting thing. I would be so angry  it I guess it comes with the turf!

That has to be the most upsetting thing. I would be so angry  it I guess it comes with the turf!
Indeed it did. Now for the sake of keeping this community informed I caution anyone buying rox at this time. Shortly after receiving these medicines pictured above I made another order with a different vendor. This time I recieved Kay n!nes. The visual quality was once again indistinguishable. The effect however was subpar. I am certain that at some point these were part of a large group crushed, cut and reduced to 5% potency. I have spoken with another member who has experienced the same issue with his rocks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not bought a thing since and I do not plan to until this clears. I have had to resort to lessor more difficult means to feed my other hunger.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back