Fake valium

Curlylocks

Hi 

Within the last month my doctor prescribed 2mg of v@lium. When I take 6mg from my doctor I can 100%  notice the effects. I take it for muscle relaxation, but the effects still make me sleepy.

I recently received an order of 10mg of v@lium from a supplier. I wrote a review without testing the product. Hind site is a wonderful thing. I won't do that again (newbie error) 

Being careful I only took half of the 10mg, it did nothing so I took the other half. I repeated this till I took 30mg. All in about 2 hours. I wasn't in pain ( question to self- did I really need them or did I just want to feel like I had a smoke! ) 
I didn't feel sleepy or anything like I do with my lower dosage. It didn't seem to effect me.
I only ordered 100. 

I placed another order through a different supplier and purchased x@nax bars 2mg. I am new to all these types of vits but I know these are much stronger and was careful with the amount I took. I have only had 2 of these vits and only half at a time. Wow is the best way I can explain these. They may not have helped with my tight muscles but like I said wow.

I am giving you all these details as I am hoping to build you an honest picture telling and explaining I haven't built a tolerance yet. Sorry if it comes across as babbling. 

I did think about emailing the supplier directly, but what do I say, are your vits upto scratch. Hmm I think not. I'm not sure of the best etiquette, do I just email and ask if they are weak?  I do not want to be rude, offensive or question anyones integrity when it may my lack of understanding or experience, 
It just seems weird that they didn't effect me. 
I am not accusing zone supplying fakes I just feel very uneasy. 
The vits are plain white with no markings/prints.

I looked them up on the below link and could could be genuine but why couldn't I feel a thing? 
http://www.ecstasydata.org/search.php?substance1=2004

Any advice you can give me would be appreciated. 

If you need anymore info please ask. 

Many thanks
Curlylocks

Last edited by a moderator:
That is how the Serbian Bensiden look. He also has a blue green brand whose name escapes me at the moment, if you prefer something that looks similar to Roche.But keep in mind beauty may only be skin deep I  like  the Bensiden effects personally, and even with the US dollar price increase of $10.00 it's  still a great deal for the quality of the product, in my opinion. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are serbian bensiden and the blue ten mg ones also from serbia are auprin.

There are quite a few vendors offering 2 mg x&n bars and S/L in particular have extremely good ones.However X&n tolerance/addiction is VERY quick compaired to di&z for example.Its because the half life of X&n is very short in other words they hit hard but fot not s7ch a long time as Di&z.Be very wary of X&n as it's UNBELIEVABLE how quickly addiction occurs with X&n (blink and it's got ya) so please be careful as X&n is beautiful in feeling,it's more of A US med  but is bring abused in the UK now with many fatalaties and most (a very high  90% easily ) esp bought on the street are made in presses with alprazalam (X&n) in powder form and usually pure along with fillers.So no two batches are identical some strong some weaker and some MEGA  strong.

So careful my friend and if possible just use what the doc prescribes.

Hope this helps

Bliss......

Has anyone else tried dizzy 10 White round got a high tolerance so it's hard to know, they were not ordered online by myself I came across them on my travels? Before these there was some white krachen ones which were terrible please any advice

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back