Famous People With Add/adhd

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

The following is a Cut & Paste:

http://voices.yahoo....dd-5248633.html

Famous actors and entertainers with ADD/ADHD: Will Smith, Jim Carey, Tom Cruise, Sylvester Stallone, Robin Williams, Whoopi Goldberg, Henry Winkler, Patty Duke, and Bill Cosby.

Famous athletes with ADD/ADHD: Michael Jordan, Bruce Jenner, Magic Johnson, Nolan Ryan, Terry Bradshaw, Babe Ruth, Greg Louganis, Vince Lombardi, and Pete Rose.

Famous artists with ADD/ADHD: Pablo Picasso, Ansel Adams, Vincent Van Gogh, and Salvador Dali.

Famous authors with ADD/ADHD: Ernest Hemingway, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Leo Tolstoy, Robert Frost, and Edgar Allen Poe.

Famous business tycoons with ADD/ADHD: Bill Gates, Ted Turner, Malcolm Forbes, Andrew Carnegie, William Randolph Hearst, Henry Ford, FW Woolworth, and Walt Disney.

Famous Hollywood movie directors with ADD/ADHD: Steven Spielberg and Alfred Hitchcock,

Famous inventors with AD/ADHD: Henry Ford, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Edison, Orville Wright, Wilbur Wright, and Alexander Graham Bell.

Famous musicians with ADD/ADHD: John Lennon, Elvis Presley, Cher, Buddy Rich, Beethoven, Mozart, and Handel.

Famous politicians with ADD/ADHD: US: President John F. Kennedy, President Thomas Jefferson, President Abraham Lincoln, President Dwight Eisenhower, President George Bush, and President George W. Bush. International: Anwar Sadat and Winston Churchill.

Famous scientists with ADD/ADHD: Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawking, Nicolai Tesla, Louis Pasteur, Galileo, and Sir Isaac Newton

Other famous people with ADD/ADHD: Eleanor Roosevelt, General George Patton, Norman Schwartzkopf, Christopher Columbus, Socrates, Napoleon, Nostradamus, and Evil Knievel.

A lot of people with ADD/ADHD find enormous success in more than one career- just look at Suzanne Somers or Joan Rivers. Suzanne Somers is a huge Hollywood TV star turned entrepreneur (she has highly successful fitness, clothing, and jewely lines), turned best-selling author. Like wise, Joan Rivers is comedienne turned radio and TV star, turned entrepreneur (her jewelry line is carried by QVC).

The sky's the limit! All these famous people with ADD/ADHD used it to bring them to greatness!

They all presently suffer or suffered with ADD/ADHD, too bad they were not all medicated to make them normal. We are Hunter Class being forced into modern agrarian societies, we fed and protected the Farmer Class from antiquity. Now we are to be doped into zombies so the Farmer Class children do not have to compete or contend with us. WE ARE NORMAL, it is the Farmer Class that are the ones with soft brains.

The following is a Cut & Paste:

http://voices.yahoo....dd-5248633.html

Famous actors and entertainers with ADD/ADHD: Will Smith, Jim Carey, Tom Cruise, Sylvester Stallone, Robin Williams, Whoopi Goldberg, Henry Winkler, Patty Duke, and Bill Cosby.

Famous athletes with ADD/ADHD: Michael Jordan, Bruce Jenner, Magic Johnson, Nolan Ryan, Terry Bradshaw, Babe Ruth, Greg Louganis, Vince Lombardi, and Pete Rose.

Famous artists with ADD/ADHD: Pablo Picasso, Ansel Adams, Vincent Van Gogh, and Salvador Dali.

Famous authors with ADD/ADHD: Ernest Hemingway, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Leo Tolstoy, Robert Frost, and Edgar Allen Poe.

Famous business tycoons with ADD/ADHD: Bill Gates, Ted Turner, Malcolm Forbes, Andrew Carnegie, William Randolph Hearst, Henry Ford, FW Woolworth, and Walt Disney.

Famous Hollywood movie directors with ADD/ADHD: Steven Spielberg and Alfred Hitchcock,

Famous inventors with AD/ADHD: Henry Ford, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Edison, Orville Wright, Wilbur Wright, and Alexander Graham Bell.

Famous musicians with ADD/ADHD: John Lennon, Elvis Presley, Cher, Buddy Rich, Beethoven, Mozart, and Handel.

Famous politicians with ADD/ADHD: US: President John F. Kennedy, President Thomas Jefferson, President Abraham Lincoln, President Dwight Eisenhower, President George Bush, and President George W. Bush. International: Anwar Sadat and Winston Churchill.

Famous scientists with ADD/ADHD: Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawking, Nicolai Tesla, Louis Pasteur, Galileo, and Sir Isaac Newton

Other famous people with ADD/ADHD: Eleanor Roosevelt, General George Patton, Norman Schwartzkopf, Christopher Columbus, Socrates, Napoleon, Nostradamus, and Evil Knievel.

A lot of people with ADD/ADHD find enormous success in more than one career- just look at Suzanne Somers or Joan Rivers. Suzanne Somers is a huge Hollywood TV star turned entrepreneur (she has highly successful fitness, clothing, and jewely lines), turned best-selling author. Like wise, Joan Rivers is comedienne turned radio and TV star, turned entrepreneur (her jewelry line is carried by QVC).

The sky's the limit! All these famous people with ADD/ADHD used it to bring them to greatness!

They all presently suffer or suffered with ADD/ADHD, too bad they were not all medicated to make them normal. We are Hunter Class being forced into modern agrarian societies, we fed and protected the Farmer Class from antiquity. Now we are to be doped into zombies so the Farmer Class children do not have to compete or contend with us. WE ARE NORMAL, it is the Farmer Class that are the ones with soft brains.
cool list!

Google this: MLB Adderall. 

I'm guessing over 60% or more of Hollywood and Athletes are on it.

There are over 10 million adults with adhd in the U.S.. Many late and great who made vast contributions to our world were Adhd'ers. The list posted above shows that it is still very prevalent today with many well know people. Adhd endows people with gifts such as creativity, intuition, imagination and a sense of adventure. Personally I think the 10 million is probably a low number. I imagine that number is probably much higher.

My personal opinion is that everyone has ADHD to a different extent, and many people make it on the meds because it raises ANYONE's productivity. I'm close friends with some academics and scientists, and they will tell you its their #1 productivity booster. Windows and Linux were written on caffeine, but the International Space Station was designed on addy and mod. lol

I work in the medical field and I have watched the changes over the last couple of years. Its all about the rich getting richer and poor getting poorer. Govt is corrupt..just my opinion..Not trying to make anyone mad here. Look at the health care system here. It's nuts. I just started back taken my addys about 6 months ago. I give myself a break a few days a week but Im definitely more focused and get much more accomplished on them. I really enjoy your post. I have lots to learn from you.

I don't have that much more in me gagirl =p But I'll tell you this: I'm been back and forth in academia and industry, and I used to be completely naive about all the high achievers being totally straight. These "rockstars" and "ninjas", as we call them at one big software company whose software right now you are probably using, use both mod and addy for pulling these 50 hour code binges near check-in deadlines, it's a not-so-secret secret. Quite analogous to cocaine users in i-banking, which has a fairly similar mechanism of action. I had rivals in my UG who always outperformed me in engineering, even with 100 hours a week of effort, couldn't be #1. Only found out near the very end that "Salts" were involved and I didn't even know of their existence at the time, hadn't studied any pharma yet. My world opened up. Even a 20% edge makes the biggest world of a difference when we're talking about being the best. There was an anonymous british survey from a few years back where they discovered that 25% of british scientists use addy or similar. A lot of high-achievers don't like to admit it, and it bothers me because some of these individuals could have a huge voice. Similar with the psychedelics. Everyone is too afraid of their habits being known, and nobody wants to take a stand against the taboo.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back