Fasoracetam does anyone know best place to get this or has anyone here used it personally?

porkandbeansboy

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
If you look up Fasoracetam with a search engine online you'll probably agree that this is potentially a very beneficial medication for the community. But when reading about it keep in mind it's might not be as good as we hope it is... but the main reason I made this post is to find out if anyone here knows any good places to get it from?

I'd personally order from science.bio but they do not ship to Canada unfortunately but for anyone living literally anywhere else that's probably the best quality source you can find that does proper 3rd part testing etc.

If anyone here does want to discuss Fasoracetam make a post of any questions or comments as it's a very interesting Racetam nootropic.

Can't say about the quality but everychem dot com has a number of nootropics listed. I've bought other things from them and been happy with them. Looks like only countries they exclude shipping to are Poland and Russia so Canada should be good to go. Have taken various racetams but never did good enough logging to tell whether they had any effect.

PS if you do try faso or other chems would be interested in hearing about your experience.

purerawz DOT co/product/fasoracetam/ I have used them over ten times. Always sent quality the shipping takes a bit. They are domestic but only ship certain days and I am inpatient.

Nutrivitashop is the last good place I know of for racetams. And yes, they have faso. Just be ready to buy a lot because they only sell in bulk.
I used faso back when nootropicsdepot still sold it and it was decent stuff. Made colors very vivid and saturated, kinda like aniracetam does.

Hmm I've heard of purerawz years ago and I've always considered buying other types of research chemicals from them but I always read conflicting reviews on the quality.

Hmm I've heard of purerawz years ago and I've always considered buying other types of research chemicals from them but I always read conflicting reviews on the quality.
I never had a problem with the quality. The email newsletter had a site that they were doing buisness with science dot bio. I bought a piracetam derivative from them and I got sick. I tested a tiny tiny bit and I was sick for the entire night

Huh I didn't know they worked with science Bio & that place is as good of a source I could ask for at least assuming they truly do 3rd party test every batch like they claim too.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back