Fast cash tips?

Katrina

Are there any at-home or legit "make some money fast" businesses that you know of? It's not cheap to buy the vitamins we need and I run low at the end of the month - I just need a little here and there to help out but I know a lot of those "work from home" thingies are a scam! Any tips or advice?

Well I know this post is old and I apoĺogise for bringing it back up but I like to help out when i can. Check out surveyjunky. You get extra money for referring people but I refuse to do that. I'm genuinely doing this to help you out. Now to be honest, you're not gonna get rich doing this. But I've been thru the whole survey hustle before and this one is definitely the most lucrative. Some of the surveys pay 5 dollars a piece. Depending on how much free time you have you can actually rack up quite a bit of funds fairly quick. As I said earlier you're not gonna get rich but I do know a few other hustles that are far more lucrative if your intrested...

I saw the thread and was going to mention the same thing you can  take part in surveys either in. Person or online a few hours of your time. Can pay between £10,20 all the way up to £50-100 for your time depending on which type and it’s immediate cash. I don’t know the exact name of the companies but a few of my employees do it to top up their wages. It’s basically free money, this is in the uk mind but I’m sure there are equivalents in the us just research it. Or if you want I can ask which research teams my guys use.

Rx

I use surveyjunkies but honestly I didn't do a lot of research before hand. There may be better ones. I use it in between jobs. If I have the free time and patience I can easily make 10 dollars or more a day. Like I said you're not gonna get rich but like the other dude said it's basically free money. Every survey you do is like finding a quarter on the ground or a dollar etc. Depending on how much the survey is worth. After awhile you can save up and buy a firearm and rob a gas station or maybe a bank.

What the heck... I thought those things were simply a scam or maybe I can't find a Legit or maybe I am the sucker letting another person get Money by clicking on an ad that says complete this survey and refer others. I wish I knew of a place as I have a lot of Free time being on Disability and am not yet having Money problems but things are very tight with my budget right now. 

@porkandbeansboyI'm gonna go out on a limb here but after doing more research with other survey sites I've concluded that surveyjunkie is by far the best. They let you cash out at 10 dollars while most make you wait till you get 30 or have a certain date you can cash out. Fuck that! You can easily make over 10 dollars a day my highest has been 22 dollars when I was unemployed. Some of them youhave to lie your ass off but it's easy to figure out their system. They also give you money for referrals but I'm not gonna provide my account information because I think it will discredit my post. I'm sharing this information because I geniully want you to make extra money. Like I said earlier you're not gonna get rich taking surveys but an extra 10 or 20 dollars a day is pretty sweet 

Thank you so much... this will easily help Me once I figure out the System and then I Donate heck I might just invest in some Bitcoin and then make a 100USD Donation but unless some changes with my fixed Monthly Income such as Me making Money from these Surveys I can't afford anymore than the 15USD Donation which is roughly 20$ Canadian currently. I love how they added a 20USD option since for Me that is 30$ Canadian Donation you feel Me since a jump from 15 to 30 which would be 20$ to 40$ Canadian is a big difference when you got to literally Buy Ice Cream that is on Sale because I can't waste Money on the Brand or flavour I truly want to Buy that Costs more than the Ice Cream on Sale etc. 

Again Thank You this will help Me feel productive since I will be getting Money and not wasting my Life away Disabled and barely able to function for reason like similar ones to yours reasons of not wanting to give account details. I would only give my details to someone like my age etc. through a Private Message to a Trusted Member which is one of the many reasons I want to Donate mainly since I created Protonmail.com Account which I never knew about until I came across this Thread etc. etc. so let's just say DBG has earned enough of my Respect and helped Me enough to Donate since the V.I.P./Sponsor sections unless they got R3s3@rch Ch3m1c@ls since that is the main reason I am using this Forum for that purpose. I am planning to Donate a.s.a.p. I got problems which if I were to type out my problems with my anxiety high and paranoia since I only just took my anxiety meds which I forgot to take this morning point is I don't even want to explain something that I shouldn't rationally be worried about typing out for anyone to read it's not like anyone knows my real first and last name and exact location or some least anyone I would be worried about knowing that kind of information but heck better safe than sorry. 

Hope you have a great night or day depending on your time zone like I am so paranoid right now I truly am worried about giving away my time zone. In the nearly impossible event that somehow L@w 3nf0rc3m3nt find out my identity which I know is literally just silly to be thinking anxiety the worse and I wouldn't wish panic attacks on my worse enemy and I got a lot of them... I love everyone "PEACE IN DA MIDDLE EAST!" lol. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Pork, I just thought I'd let you know that you are not alone. I had anxiety/panic disorder for almost 10 years and it cost me 10 long years of my life.  I lost my family and my friends.  I couldn't work.  It is a destructive disease  but I found help and I hope you can too. My poor daughter has it now. Unless you live with it than it is a hard disorder to understand which alienates  family and friends since most of our anxiety stems from what others think are irrational thoughts.  I hope  you can  manage OK. Try to find a good therapist that deals with panic disorders specifically. I was lucky and now 20 years later I only have anxiety attacks once in a great while.  Hence my rare visits to DBG. I wish you good luck

@olduser   You just described myself.  I suffer from severe social anxiety and generalized anxiety, sometimes it's so bad that I get a very bad trippy kind of feeling.  I hate it.  I have no friends, no family, can't work or leave my house at all for that matter.  It's so tiring.... 

@porkandbeansboy one more thing to mention, and sorry I'm late. But when you fill out your application for surveyjunkie or just when you fill out surveys in general, I have found listing as a 35 year old male, married, 2 kids, 1 male 1 female. Age: 11-13. Don't matter which sex. I should have said that before. Also, and I mean no disrespect, it seems a lot of these surveys prefer Hispanic origin. The reason I didn't give my account information for referral is because I wanted you to believe my post l wasn't just referring you so I could get the referral bonus 

Okay I appreciate the advice, I created my Profile but I assume I can just use a different Email and Create A New Profile except the problem is it's asking for Photo I.D. most likely for reasons specifically related to blatantly lying on the Surveys for questions such as these. @smckee83 so unless you got any idea how to get around it... or maybe my Photograph I.D. I need to Send them has nothing to do with that part of the Survey or any part of it I'm not sure? 

OH! Every time I go on to the Website it simply says that "No Surveys are Available at this moment." how often do pop up for Me to be able to complete any of the Surveys they have? 

Hmm that's weird. I didn't have to provide my ID. Must be something new. As for your other concern.  I don't know when you last tried but I can tell that they hardly have any surveys available on weekends. If you look on the left hand side bar under your points, you will see a few short surveys wanting to get to get to know you better. I think you can get 50 or 100 points simply by  filling those out. Well I hope this answer your questions bro. Feel free to ask me more if needed.

Thanx I saw that I had to fill out like my "Profile Surveys" which I just did and when I get time as I have my Dog sick right now and need to take her to the Vet I am planning to get that 10$ more I need to make my 20USD  Donation. 

This really is a huge help I don't mind using my I.D. but I only got a Photo I.D. Provincial Card meaning it is only good for my Province in Canada. I am NOT using my Passport since that is only other I.D. I got which is like international. 

C0inm@m@.c0m did Accept my Provincial I.D. Card so who knows. I will update if it all goes good and I cash out with my 10$ lol, thanx again.  :)

I was mistaken they don't require I.D. least not Photograph I.D. I don't know why but I made an Account got some Surveys done. I have 170 Points but every single time I go on surveyjunkie it says "Uh oh looks like no surveys are around... check back in a couple of hours." which I have checked every 2 Hours but no Surveys and I got no idea why. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back