Faster way to track international packages through USPS that cannot be tracked online!

• Thread starter Thread starter Benz2Heaven
  • Start date Start date
B

Benz2Heaven

As I am sure many of you are very aware if you order from certain vendors overseas and in European countries to the USA the tracking ends the second it leaves Europe and can no longer be tracked using USPS.com as you used to be able to do. Now, you could /can call the USPS and wait FOREVER to be connected to someone who the automated voice tells you NUMEROUS times while you wait that they have the same access to tracking your package that you do online which isnt completely  true BUT until yesterday it meant waiting up to 45 minutesfor a real person to pick up (which I explain next what you had to go through to get a real person on the phone to begin with and unfortunately, to my knowledge at least, there is no other way to bypass this part). However, the FIRST person you are connected to when you use the automated system to get connected (after basically purposely putting in the incorrect tracking number numberous times to get a real person on the phone otherwise if you put in the real tracking number you have the automated system just eventually says something to the effect of "There is no information on this package, please recheck your tracking number and call back." then hangs up on you. But, if you just keep quickly pressing any random number suck as 1x15 times very quickly sometimes 2-3 times in a row it overloads the system and will connect you to a real person. <----This is the part I was referring to that I don;t know how to bypass any quicker.) Anyway, after you got a real person if you gave them the international tracking nuber you have they would put it into thier regular system and come back with the same info you could get online-NOTHING-and after explaining it was an international package you were trying to track then they would tell you you would have to speak with someone working in the international mail part of their customer service and they were the "Only people who could look up that type of tracking number" so you got transferred and usually stuck on hold again for another annoyingly long period of time.

WELL, YESTERDAY I GOT LUCKY AFTER BEING CONNECTED TO THE INTERNATIONAL MAIL DEPARTMENT AND GOT A SUPER NICE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE GUY THAT INFORMED ME ANYONE, INCLUDING THE PEOPLE THAT ALWAYS TOLD ME THEY COULDN;T LOOK UP INTERNATIONAL TRACKING NUMBERS AND CONNECTED ME TO THE INTERNATIONAL DEPARTMENT COULD INDEED LOOK UP AND GIVE ME THE EXACT SAME INFO THAT HE COULD. HERE'S THE "BIG" SECRET-THAT APPARENTLY 99% OF THE USPS NATIONAL TRACKING TEAM IS UNAWARE THEY HAVE THE ABILITY TO DO....TELL THEM THAT RATHER THAN USING THE SYSTEM THEY TYPICALLY USE TO LOOK UP TRACKING INFO TO PULL UP THE "PRODUCT TRACKING PROGRAM" AND INPUT THE INTERNATIONAL TRACKING NUMBER INTO THAT SSYTEM INSTEAD OF THE ONE THEY USUALY USE. VOILA! THEY CAN NOW PROVIDE YOU WITH THE SAME INFO THE "INTERNATIONAL  DEPT." CAN! EVEN BETTER, EVERY USPS LOCATION-FROM THE SMALLEST POST OFFICES TO THE LARGEST -HAVE THIS EXACT SAME ABILITY, YOU JUST HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHICH PROGRAM AKA "PRODUCT TRACKING PROGRAM" THEY NEED TO USE AND YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE CAN TRACK IT ALSO. SO FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME THAT LIVES ABOUT 400 MILES PAST BFE AND WHO'S LOCAL POST OFFICE SERVICES APPROXIMATELY 200 PEOPLE YOU NEVER HAVE TO WAIT TO GET A REAL PERSON ON THE LINE AND AS LONG AS YOU TELL THEM WHICH PROGRAM TO USE AND THEY LISTEN (WHICH THAT PART MAY BE A PROBLEM, SOME OF THE LOCAL PO'S EMPLOYEES THINK THEY KIA AND WONT LISTEN TO YOU THAT THEY NEED TO PULL UP THIS PARTICULAR PROGRAM-THAT A NON-POSTAL EMPLOYEE COULDNT POSSIBLY KNOW MORE THAN THEY DO-BUT AS LONG AS YOU GET SOMEONE WILLING TO LISTEN AND GIVE IT A TRY THEN EVEN BETTER BECAUSE NO MORE WAITING FOR 45 MINUTES TO GET A REAL PERSON ON THE 800 NUMBER, JUST A QUICK CALL TO YOUR LOCAL BRANCH! 

MAYBE I AM THE ONLY ONE JUST LEARNING THIS BUT APPARENTLY IT ISNT COMPLETELY WIDELY KNOWN B/C THE GUY I SPOKE WITH ON THE 800 USPS NUMBER IN THE "NATIONAL TRACKING DEPT" LITERALLY SAID, "WOW! THAT ACTUALLY WORKED!! i HAD NO IDEA I COULD DO THAT!! THANKS FOR THE TIP B/C OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE TRANSFERRED YOU TO INTERNATIONAL DEPT." AND YOU COULD TELL HE WAS BEING SERIOUS, NOT SARCASTIC. 

SO, HOPE THIS HELPS ANYONE WHO HAS HAD THE ANNOYANCE OF TRYING TO TRACK CERTAIN INTERNATIONAL PACKAGES AND SOMETIMES NEVER BEING ABLE TO FIND OUT IF IT MADE IT THROUGH CUSTOMS MUCH LESS WHEN TO EXPECT IT TO BE DELIVERED! GOOD LUCK AND ANYONE WHO HAS HAD PROBLEMS AND TRIES THIS, LMK HOW IT WORKS FOR YOU!! 

ALL THE BEST!!

For anyone that follows my posts, or has talked to me much they already know I LITERALLY lack all ability to condense my thoughts into short posts without it taking me a good 2 hours to keep revising/shortening/revising/shortening repeat, repeat, repeat...so rather than do that I usually just write a really long post b/c it's faster for ME...HOWEVER,  I KNOW THAT KEEPS MANY PEOPLE THAT COULD BENEFIT FROM THE POST FROM EVER READING IT B/C IT'S SO LONG. I'VE  DISCUSSED THIS TOPIC WITH AT LEAST 20+ PEOPLE SO I KNOW PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR WAYS TO TRACK THIER PACKAGES THEY CAN'T TRACK ONLINE BUT THE FACT NO ONE HAS RESPONDED SINCE I POSTED THIS, WHILE I COULD BE WRONG---MAYBE OTHER PEOPLE FIGURED THIS OUT FASTER THAN ME AND JUST DIDN'T BOTHER SHARING-IF THAT'S THE CASE, THANKS! ;-) BUT, I BET IT'S THE LEGNTH OF THE POST. SO , HERE IS MY ATTEMPT TO SHORTEN IT TO THE BASICS AND HAVE TO KNOWS AND DISREGARED THE REST. (IF NOTHING ELSE, IT'S PRACTICE FOR ME. ;-) ) 

TO SKIP TO THE MAIN POINT WITHOUT ANY OTHER READING (WHILE SOMEWHAT NEEDED, BUT IF A CERTAIN PART YOU MAY HAVE SKIPPED IS NEEDED TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING I WILL POINT OUT EXACTLY WHERE IN THE POST TO FIND IT SO YOU STILL DO NOT HAVE TO READ EVERYTHING) GO DIRECTLY TO "SO HERE'S THE FAST TRACK TO GETTING YOUR INTERNATIONAL PACKAGE USPS WON'T LET YOU TRACK ONLINE TRACKED MUCH FASTER:" BUT I DO APPRECIATE THOSE WHO HAVE TIME TO READ ALL OF THIS POST AND PREFERABLY THE FIRST ONE AND LMK IF USING A FORMAT SIMILAR TO THIS WOULD MAKE IT MORE LIKELY FOR PEOPLE TO READ/SHORTER READING AND ANY TIPS TO HELP ME LEARN TO CONDENSE WITHOUT LEAVING OUT WHAT I FEEL IS IMPORTANT INFORMATION. THANKS!! :-)

BTW, IT MAY LOOK JUST AS LONG BUT HOPEFULLY BETWEEN THE WAY IT'S ARRANGED AND BOLDING/CAPS-ING/OR UNDERLINING THE MOST IMPORTANT PARTS THAT IF YOU READ JUST THOSE YOU CAN EITHER GET EVERYTHING YOU NEED OR MOST OF WHAT YOU NEEDED AND THEN DIRECTED TO THE NON-BOLDED FOR CLARIFICATION IF NEEDED PARTS THAT GO WITH IT WITHOUT READING EVERY WORD BUT WHEN I SAY I LITERALLY DO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO CONDENSE TOO MUCH, I AM NOT JK OR BEING LAZY! PERSONAL FLAW I AM WORKING ON BUT AS YOU CAN TELL IT AINT WORKING TOO WELL!!  (SIDENOTE-IF YOU HAVE THE TIME TO READ BOTH POSTS AND LMK IF THIS MADE IT ANY FASTER TO GET THE INFO I AM TRYING TO GET OUT THERE OR ANY TIPS  (THAT I'VE PROBABLY HEARD A MILLION TIMES AND JUST CAN'T DO) PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO DO SO AND LMK AND MAYBE SOMEDAY I CAN MAKE A POST THAT GETS TO THE POINT FAST ENOUGH THAT IT'S SHORT ENOUGH FOR  MORE PEOPLE TO READ AND THEREFORE MORE PEOPLE TO BENEFIT FROM! 

INTRODUCTION/WHAT YOU'RE PROBABLY USED TO GOING THROUGH WHEN TRYING TO TRACK AN INTERNATIONAL PACKAGE YOU CAN'T TRACK ONLINE BY PHONE WITH THE USPS, NOT NEEDED FOR MANY I KNOW, BUT WORTH MENTIONING FOR THOSE WHO DON'T EVEN KNOW THIS MUCH OR WHAT I AM REFERRING TO -IF YOU WANT THE SUPER SHORT VERSION, SKIP DOWN TO "SO HERE'S THE FAST TRACK TO TRACKING YOUR INTERNATIONAL PACKAGE...." (BUT YOU MAY HAVE TO REFER BACK TO A COUPLE THINGS MENTIONED IN THE BELOW PORTION AKA 1, 2, OR 3 BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST TO DIRECT YOU TO THAT SPECIFIC PART SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ AN ENTIRE SECTION YOU SKIPPED FOR A REASON TO BEGIN WITH) :

1)If you order from many European/overseas countries to the US you can no longer track the package once it leaves the country of origin even with a tracking number online anymore. 

2)If you call the USPS and get their automated system (to my knowledge the only thing you can get with any number to the national lines-typically 1-800-222-1811 or 1-800-275-8777) where you basically HAVE to choose tracking b/c if you don't you'll just be directed there by whoever else you reach. They connect you to what I will call the "national tracking" dept. b/c that's basically what they track, nationally shipped packages OR packages that can be tracked on the the "national" tracking  system, ie. USPS.com.                

3)If you give them a tracking number from one of the countries that can't be tracked online they really do type it into the exact same site you can do yourself therefore getting the exact same message. "Package NOT FOUND". Now SOME have enough knowledge that if you specify it is an international package they will connect  you to the international dept. which then can track your package BUT SOME believe if they can't track it then no one can (I've literally had to argue with more than one person to get them to connect me to the international dept (this is before learning the "secret" to TEACHING the "national dept." YOURSELF how to do THEIR job....which is where I'm going with this), I've also had a few hang up on me when I wouldn't accept that the international dept. couldn't track it, BUT if you're "lucky:" (if you consider lucky waiting for no less than 30 minutes to even begin this circus while listening to elevator music!) anyway, IF you're  lucky then you get the rare person I mentioned earlier that does at least know to connect you to the international dept. BUT get ready for another shorter but still annoying wait and having to give all your info to yet another perosn.(And on a side note, while rare, I have had at least 3 people from the international dept. tell me they couldn't track it either....)

SO HERE'S THE FAST TRACK TO GETTING YOUR INTERNATIONAL PACKAGE USPS WON'T LET YOU TRACK ONLINE TRACKED MUCH FASTER:  FIRST, when you get the automated system select tracking but DO NOT waste your time putting in your actual tracking number just hit 0 about 15 times as fast as possible. You'll get an automated message something like, "I'm sorry but we cannot locate that package, please re-enter your tracking number." Repeat hitting the 0s (or whatever random numbers) VERY FAST wait for the automated message again, repeat and keep doing this until it will finally put you on hold for a real person (USALLY TAKES NO MORE THAN 2-4 TIMES). Now, there is/or was at least one number that offered to let you put your phone number in and get a call back when it was your turn rather than making you wait/putting you on hold and they actually did/do call you back  without you losing your place but for some reason the last few times I've called I haven't gottten that optiion so IDK if they took it down or I'm calling a different number. IF YOU KNOW THE NUMBER THAT OFFERS THE CALL BACK OPTION PLEASE REPLY TO THIS TOPIC WITH THAT NUMBER SO THAT PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TO SET ON HOLD FOR A HALF HOUR AND CAN GO ON ABOUT THEIR DAY UNTIL IT'S THEIR TURN!! IF NO ONE ELSE FINDS IT BEFORE I FIND IT AGAIN I WILL UP-DATE POST WITH THAT NUMBER! The number's I have been using that didn't offer the call back option were the two most common used to reach the natinal USPS line and the same ones mentioned above,  1-800-222-1811 or 1-800-275-8777. SECOND, When you finally get a live person on the phone (whether it's by waiting or call-back) BE NICE, they're more likely to listen to you! HOWEVER, RATHER THAN JUST GIVING THEIR TRACKING NUMBER (EVEN IF YOU TELL THEM IT'S AN INTERNATIONAL PACKAGE) SIMPLY EXPLAIN TO THEM THAT YOU HAVE FRIENDS OR FAMILY LIVING IN WHATEVER COUNTRY YOU ARE RECEIVING PACKAGE FROM AND IN THE PAST, SINCE THEY TOOK THE ABILITY TO TRACK ALL INTERNATIONAL PACKAGES ONLINE THAT YOU'VE ALWAYS HAD TO BE TRANSFERRED TO THE INTERNATIONAL MAIL DEPT. BUT THAT THE LAST TIME YOU CALL (IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'VE NEVER CALLED AND BEEN CONNECTED TO THE I.M.D. OR THE 10TH TIME, SAY THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO "A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO-THIS MAKES THEM MORE LIKELY TO BELIEVE IT IT IS UP-TO-DATE INFO AND ARE MORE LIKELY TO LISTEN AND ACTUALLY DO WHAT YOU TELL THEM TOO.) NOW THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SPEED THINGS UP!!! EXPLAIN TO THEM THAT SOMEONE FROM THE I.M.D. TOLD YOU TO TELL THEM TO PULL UP THE "PRODUCT TRACKING PROGRAM" RATHER THAN THE PROGRAM/TRACKING WAY THEY TYPICALLY USE. MOST, NOT ALL, BUT I'D SAY AT LEAST 95% WILL KNOW WHAT PROGRAM YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. TELL THEM TO LET YOU KNOW WHEN THEY HAVE THAT PROGRAM PULLED UP AND ONCE THEY DO NOW GIVE THEM YOUR REAL, INTERNATIONAL TRACKING NUMBER YOU CANNOT TRACK ONLINE.   IF  THEY LISTEN TO YOU THEN VOILA! THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO TELL YOU EVERY MOVE YOUR PACKAGE HAS MADE FROM THE EXACT TIME IT WAS SCANNED INTO THE MAIL SYSTEM IN THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN TO IT'S ARRIVAL AT THE FIRST USPS SORT FACILITY IT REACHES TO BEING SENT TO CUSTOMS FOR CLEARANCE AND IT'S RETURN AND WHERE IT IS NOW AND EVEN AN EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE. BECAUSE IT IS USUALLY REGISTERED MAIL AND NOT PROCESSED THE SAME AS FIRST CLASS/PRIORITY IT OFTEN MOVES A LITTLE SLOWER, BUT NOW ALWAYS, SO FOR EXAMPLE THE PACKAGE MAY  COME UP ON THE COMPUTER AS EXPECTED TO BE DELIVERED ON FRIDAY BUT DON'T BE SURPRISED IF IT ARRIVES WED. OR THURS. OR TAKES AS LONG AS THE FOLLOWING MON. OR TUES.-BUT IF YOU'D LIKE YOU CAN USE THIS SAME SYSTEM TO CALL AND CHECK WHERE IT IS EVERYDAY, SEVERAL TIMES A DAY IF YOU'D LIKE. 

ANOTHER VERY VALUABLE TIP FOR MANY PEOPLE: IF YOU ARE LIKE MYSELF AND LIVE IN A RURAL OR SMALL COMMUNITY AND THEREFORE HAVE A SMALL POST OFFICE RATHER THAN CALLING THE NATIONAL/800 #S FOR THE USPS JUST CALL YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE (IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO BE THE ONE IN CHARGE OF DELIVERING IT, IT CAN BE A COUPLE TOWNS OVER IF YOU WOULD PREFER EITHER BECAUSE IT IS A SMALLER POST OFFICE SO LESS CHANCE OF BEING PUT ON HOLD OR YOUR LIKE ME AND MAYBE A LITTLE OVERLY PARANOID AND DONT WANT THE PO RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE PACKAGE TO HAVE ANY REASON TO PAY IT ANY EXTRA ATTENTION (WHICH AS SAID, I KNOW IS MORE PARANOIA THAN AN  ACTUAL THING LIKELY TO HAPPEN, MOST LIKELY EVEN IF YOUR PO ONLY DELIVERS TO FIVE HOMES SHORT OF YOU CALLING THEM EVERYDAY, 100 TIMES EACH DAY THEY WON'T THINK ANYTHING OF YOU WANTING TO TRACK YOUR PACKAGE.) NOW REMEMBER, JUST AS IF YOU HAD CALLED THE NATIONAL USPS NUMBER YOU WILL MOST LIKELY HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO THEM THAT IT IS AN INTERNATIONAL PACKAGE NOT SEARCHABLE ON THE "MOST USED/REGULAR/MOST COMMON" SYSTEM AND EXPLAIN TO THEM THAT THEY HAVE TO PULL UP THE "PACKAGE TRACKING PROGRAM" TO TRACK THIS PACKAGE BUT SHORT OF REACHING A REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY DISORGANIZED, OLD, OR OTHERWISE ABNORMAL PO THEY HAVE THE SAME ACCESS TO THIS PROGRAM THAT THE NATIONAL USPS LINES HAVE AND AS LONG AS THEY LISTEN TO YOU AND USE THE CORRECT PROGRAM THEY CAN GIVE YOU JUST AS MUCH INFO AND GOING THIS THIS ROUTE, AGAIN, WILL MOST LIKELY GET YOU A LIVE PERSON A LOT, LOT, LOT FASTER, MY PERSONAL PO I DON'T BELIEVE I EVER BEEN PUT ON HOLD AT AL BUT i LIVE IN A TOWN THEY USED SHOTS OF WHEN SHOOTING "CHILDREN OF THE CORN" SO IT'S A SUPER SMALL PO!

But there you have it, you can now track your packages coming from countries like Serbia I know is one, I believe Austria, Kosovo, Croatia, and plenty others. **HINT** If you are into 6Enz0s and order from a VERY POPULAR and VERY NICE vendor from one of the above listed countries (You'll know which country if you know who I am talking about!) I have been a loyal friend and customer for YEARS, as in before DBG even existed and when the USPS took away my ability to track my packages I almost lost it b/c I could NEVER allow myself to keep a package from this honest, wonderful vendor that was the result of a reship b/c the USPS or customs F'd something up and my package hadn't arrived after plenty of time but then after this person being professional, nice, and caring enough to reship and I ended up with two I'd either have to ship it backwhich is dangerous or try to come up with the money to cover an unexpected package which I'm not rich so could be really hard sometimes so the ability to finally track these packages again and to be able to do it WITHOUT spending forever on the phone is such a relief and I just wanted to share with as many people as possible that may have been having the same problems since the USPS took away the ability to track ALL packages, international and all, online!!  

Again, while this post probably LOOKS longer than the first one I truly hope by trying a different format, using bolding and underlining on really important parts and  trying to make the most important parts REALLY stand out that it made it faster and easier to get the info you wanted/needed faster by just focusing on those parts while still having ALL the info if you had the time or interest to read it all. But, again, open to suggestions as to how to condense more sufficiently and faster while still providing as much of the vital information that is needed. I'll probably never be a "one sentence and say it all" kinda gal but Iam  really committed to trying whatever it takes to try because why I have plenty of questions I also have years worth of knowledge in many different areas that could help someone-and I like to contribute as much as I gain....KARMA-LIVE BY IT!....so hopefully this helps at least one person get an answer to a question theyve been trying to figure out for a while I  wouldn't have gotten had I not rewrote it. My promises to stay committed to trying to learn to condense and as always ALL MY BEST SENT TO EVERYONE! :-) <3

WOW! There is a lot of good info here. Have you thought about becoming a writer???

I actually thought the first post was okay, informative! Marry it with bullet points in the second post and you're on to a winner. Not a fan of the CAPS though, people feel like they are ching shouted at. Definitely informative though @Benz2Heaven! I am impressed with the zeal you shie

WOW! There is a lot of good info here. Have you thought about becoming a writer???
Yea, thought about going into journalism but my inability to condense my thoughts/research could create a MAJOR henderance (Did I spell that right? LOL) But I am planning on going back to school ASAP, hoping for this coming Spring or Summer semester but next Fall at the latest so maybe with enough practice and tips/help from you amazing people it could be an option.

***On a side note, ASA I get finished responding to some previous posts I PLAN ON - EMPHASIS ON "PLAN ON"- posting in the "Addiction and Recovery" thread (is it considered thread or forum?) B/C I'M READY FOR HELP BUT TRADITIONAL THERAPY, NA/AA, COUSELING, ETC. DO NOT WORK FOR ME! And I obviously have to tackle this BEFORE getting into ANY form of college. IF I knew how to come back and include a link to that post w/o making a whole new post I would so if anyone could tell me how I'd be VERY grateful! :)

Just a thought prior to making that post (and one I'll probably c&p to that post- I've always found it odd and quite frankly nucking futs to have someone who can get bombed on a Tylenol PM or MAYBE smoked a joint in college try to even relate to what I'm going through (fears,withdrawal, time management-ie trying to do everything I do when I'm "well" aka on drugs which I BARELY manage to do while then trying to add in extra time for more counseling (I say "extra b/c I'm in a MMT (METHADONE) program)-and do it all without real help, real guidance, and LBH anyone I'm seeing for this so-called 'help" actually giving a s|-|it if I succeed or not. My MMT program's couselors OBVIOUSLY show up strictly for a pay check and the experiences I've had with outside counseling has either been the same OR when I get into all the problems with getting off methadone while fulfilling all my required responsibilities usually gets me a full hour of someone staring at me with a combo "deer in the headlights look/who in the hell allowed this woman to keep her children, for that matter considering she has to use fertility drugs to get pregnant to begin with should lose their license, IMO?!" and ends with a cordial "See you next week." As it's written a ll over their face, please for the love of all things kind in this world make sure this woman cancels! NOT A GOOD OR INVITING, WELCOMING FEELING!

So, anyone that has any experience in this or even has the time to pop over for some words of encouragement or a "I'm not really versed in this topic but I'D be willing to lien if you just need to rant to someone." WOULD BE MORE APPRECIATED THAN YOU KNOW BC TBH, LITERALLY-THIS IS NOT FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT OR TO DRIVE HME THE POINT- Suicide seems to be one of my main topics of thought recently. <------Another reason I will talk on here but refuse "psychological/psychiatric or counseling help bc if you as much as imply the dreaded "S" word has ever entered your mind the next thing you know you are being locked in the building, police showing up, handcuffed and led to the funny farm! (I know, this happened to me recently when I decided to give counseling outside my MMT center's counseling and the phrase that got it ALL started was, "Sometimes I think this world would be better off without me." I DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO I'M TRULY CONSIDERING SUICIDE NOR HAVE I EVER BEEN INVOLUNTARILY COMMITTED OR DID I EVEN GET ASK, "Are you considering suicide?" THANK GOODNESS IT TAKES 2 LICENSED PSYCHIATRIST FROM TWO DIFFERENT PLACES TO EVALUATE YOU AND BOTH DECIDE YOU ARE A DANGER TO YOURSELF OR OTHERS FOR THEM TO INVOLUNTARILY COMMIT YOU. THE SECOND ON DISAGREED AND I GOT TO GO HOME WITH A VOW THAT I WOULD NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EVER SEE A PSYCHIATRIST OR ANYONE  REMOTELY RELATED TO THAT FIELD EVER AGAIN BESIDES THE JOKES AT MY MMT PROGRAM WHO WOULD LITREALLY ALLOW YOU TO HANG YOURSELF IN FRONT OF THEM WITHOUT INTERVENING AS LONG AS THEY GOT THEIR PAYCHECK ON TIME! So, as usual I have written WAY MORE THAN I PLANNED OR WAS NECESSARY, if you have the time and while it won't be tonight I will be writing in the Addiction and Recovery forum for some thoughts, encouragement, questions I need answered (who knew a government sanctioned drug like methadone, touted as a fix all for those addicted to heroin was like sending someone afraid of being bitten by a domestic kitten to live in a den with full grown, wild lions!), and a lot of other things. I'll try to remember to pop back over and leave a link to that post when I make it here since IDK how else to link (for lack of a better word?) the two. Thanks to all for reading and responding to the above posts and for those who find my future addiction post for comments and help! :)

@PTFC How do you marry and bullet? ALL NEW TO ME! Trying to learn ASAP but we can all only retain so much info in a day and my kids/life have me at the far end of the below normal spectrum! ;)

Great info! Much appreciated:) the problem that I'm having is USPS is using the international tracking system but they keep telling me my package is still in Serbia. It was(according to Serbian postal service) shipped out on October 27. It's Now November 16 and I've never waited this long in the years of dealing with D. Always professional and prompt! D emailed me from Serbia and found a way to track and it shows item "in transit"  I'm assuming it still needs to go through customs etc. I'll never stop doing business with D!!! I hate that we had a hiccup this time. I hate not being able to track via USPS anymore. Now I never know when or where my shipment is

@Benz2Heaven this information is extremely helpful. I am now glad to know all of this helpful information. You have been extremely informative and I know exactly what to say if I am ever in the situation where I need to speak with someone about an international package. Thank you so much for sharing this, thank you for being SO extremely detailed. I think that this post has and will help a lot of people. I do try not to get too caught up in to tracking, a tip I was told by the best @PTFC, but if I have been waiting for an extended period of time I will surely refer back to this page and this post. ??

Last edited by a moderator:
@Benz2Heaven have you ever had problems being transferred to the international mail department? Or once you were transferred to IMD did you face issues with the customer service rep pulling up the "product tracking program"? Did they know what you were referring to or did you have to explain it to them? By the way I also live in a small rural town so I would be worried  to call my local post office also that my post man would think something is up with alll these international packages. Should I worry about this? Whenever D's Eagles get into his hands he calls me personally so I can meet him and sign for it.  He simply believes I have family overseas, which I do but I do not receive packs from them. I am worried about my postman now! ? He is  extremely nice but I do not know the rules and regulations of a post officer and if they think that there is something fishy going on. 

So I called USPS today and asked to be transferred to the IMD.  I explained to the representative on the phone that I had a package coming my way from Serbia and that it was taking longer than normal and in the past when her packs take longer than normal I call and am always transferred to the international mail department. Today I did tell the representative that the last time I called the representative in the international mail department told me that any representative at USPS could pull up this product tracking program. I told the representative that the international mail department had a program they used that could track my package with the tracking number that my "Bubba" in Serbia send to me for my children with gifts for my children. To make a long story short the representative said she was able to help me she knew all about the product tracking program that they use in the international mail department. That she could pull the same program up on her computer. So I gave the representative my tracking number from D and she told me that my package had not even left Serbia. It has been 13 days now so would have assumed that it had left the country. I do not know if I need to call back and actually be transferred to the international mail department and speak with someone in that department because it seems to me she was looking at the same information that I can look at on my computer.  I told her in the past when I was transferred to IMD  they would use the product tracking program and it would tell me every move that the package had made.  I really do not know what to do, I am confused and not only that I am very worried because if it is still in Serbia that is crazy. Normally I get her packs within one week.  I am aware that at this time of year things are very slow & packs are moving very slowly. But for it to still be in Serbia makes no sense to me. Should I call back? Or should I just wait it out?  I am not sure if the representative used the correct program but she seemed to know exactly what I was referring to when I said the product tracking program.   But why would it still be in Serbia is the question that I have?  Any help here?  By the way when I tracked the package it says that it has been shipped to the United States. But apparently it has not made it to the United States. But she told me that it is still in Serbia. So I am very confused ? and sad! ☹️ Did I do this incorrectly? Help!! Please!

I almost wish I had never found out that you could do this because now my anxiety is at an all time high.

Ok so this works!  I have been waiting on a package for 22 days I received one within 9 days from the same vendor so it's odd that I did not receive the one that she sent out first. So I did get transferred to the international mail department and I asked the customer service representative to pull up the product tracking program and she told me exactly where it is and I am very happy. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back