fastukmeds.com does anybody know anything about them?

TattooYu

I came across them and their sister site onlinemeds.org and wondered if anyone had heard of or ordered from either one of them? They ship worldwide via registered airmail. Kinda curious.

fastukmeds.com have nothing to do with onlinemeds.org and this are 2 different websites.

fastukmeds.com is taken under wing of wolf onions stores .They are high reliable in the UK and they have own shippers in London.

I personally vouch for them and their reviews shows that they are serious in sale of different products.

@beyond To contact @trinity you will first need to donate to the forum so you can be able to PM, then you will need to PM him.  Once you donate you will have access to more of the forum, including his vendor thread.  Take care

@DoomKitty  Roger that, can I donate 20 now and 80 later to become a platinum/diamond member? Or would I have to donate 100 at once?

Also what does shiling mean I hear it a lot on this forum, lastly does anyone know if fastukmeds is still legit I placed an order this morning but never received the 3rd party payment link to my email. (checked spam and everything and added them to my contacts so they dont get blocked.

Last edited by a moderator:
@beyondyou don't have to donate all at once, you will be upgraded in status with any additional donations.

Shilling is giving yourself good reviews or bribing others to do so.

Their website hasn't been registered so this makes me think something is wrong. The reviews I'm reading appear to be shills.

@Allhoney75 Those reviews are too funny, and way too obviously faked.  Also weird that previous member said the two sites arent related when they clearly are.  I mean the sites themselves are near identical plus they didnt even bother to change any of the contact info lol.
I noticed that too. In fact, when you go to the one that starts with "Online" and click on "About Us", they forgot to change their name from "Fastuk" to "Online".......LOL

Also, looking at the trustpilot reviews....so obvious they're shills/fake. Some of the reviewers tried to be clever and leave multiple reviews, except they didn't realize doing all their multiple reviews on the same day is a huge red flag! Plus, the fact the reviews in general are all around the same time is another huge red flag!

I hear their pancakes, waffles, and fresh crepes are bomb af. You should call and ask if they deliver and if they will throw in a couple xancakes.

When they ask you what your talking about about, say,  "Ambien completely serious right now. I saw your website! Do you take Bitcoin?"

If they say no to Bitcoin just ask them if you can take a picture of the front and back of your credit card and send it. That usually gets them moving. 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I find a way to private message a Moderator? I need to ask some questions I'd rather not put out in public...

regards

miles

@Miles The only way to PM is by donating to the forum.  If you have an important site related question you can use the Contact Us button at the bottom of any page to get in touch with the Admin, but i wouldnt do this just to ask questions about a random vendor.  Hope this helps

Used to great until they stopped taking card payments and only bank transfers that’s when the SCAMS started. They’ll lure you in then when you place a bigger order and pay you won’t hear from them again. STAY CLEAR!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back