Fat, Sick, Nearly Dead English Guy Says Hi

tomoenage

Hi everyone

Stumbled across this site searching for info about HGH and have since read a whole bunch of interesting stuff so will stick around and learn more.

Won't bore you with tales of woe, have however had an interesting life! For example:

Great Britain judo international for many years

First real job designing aero engines at Rolls Royce (after being a student for as long as possible in order to compete, no Lottery funding back then)

Re-trained after redundancy, ran Bodywork, Personal Training, Postural Correction private practice & work in Outpatients. Can do acupuncture, NLP, Rolfing, osteopathic manipulation

(spent 15 years going on every type of course, CPD and post grad seminar I could get on)

Lived in the Camargue, France for 5 years(truly great place, never shoulda left, another story), Venice two years and in Andalucia (Coin) Spain for 8 years

Fell ill 2012, trying to recover, doctors are worse than useless frankly, so looking for help. I mean (without paying privately), I can't get any meaningful bloodwork done,

can't get any useful meds to help and basically left on my own to 'make lifestyle changes'. in that time I've tried everything from juicing / fasting, paleo, HIIT, every supplement

known to man virtually and all manner of stuff. Have made some progress, on the mental health side, but I'm hugely overweight and that is making recovery difficult.

Anyway, interesting knowledge base here and I'm sponge when it comes to new info so see you around

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back