Fatigue From Op W/ds, Nuvigil (Armodafinil) Burst Thru

mickuk

Hi,

I've battled opiates for years, been keeping it kinda mild in amount of consumption recently - but still get wds, & fatigue when without.

However!

I was in mild wds & tired, etc & took a 250mg Armodafinil (waklert) / Nuvigil.

The only way I can describe it, is it BURST through what I was feeling, I was no-way better in the opiate sense, but after a good sht, I went for a bike ride (I had energy) & almost feltt like I'd been hurried through the wd, with added energy.

Woke up next day not feeling as bad as woulda expected.

Any other experiences?

M

It does just that it gives you energy and focus. I would expect it to work in mild wd but it is not cure, may take the edge off and help you get going if you are feeling particularly lethargic.

Modafinil would have a the same effect.

Will be interesting to here others reports on this kinda usage as it is widely or easily available and one of the most side free stims ( though not a classic stim by any means ).

Xegh

Yes!

Would love to hear other's experience in similar stuation!

Regards.

M

I have became a gym rat again, after getting ridiculously fat following multiple surgeries.

I run out of meds early every month. Modafinil and loperamide are the only reasons I'm able to continue going to the gym when I run out of meds.

Yay life. Modafinil does help with your mental game though when in withdrawals. Energy, focus, and most importantly determination just to think about anything besides opiates return. But, the last time I went on a panda binge (40-60mg/day, for about a week), it did not help much at all. W/d's from that substance is far too severe

I agree that ADHD meds can help with WD from opiate. We may be the only ones who feel that way tho. I googled it a few years ago and almost everyone says the anxiety resulting from the ADHD meds makes WD worse. Like you fatigue was always the prob for me when I tapered off the opiates. ADHD meds saved my career. I did find out later that I do have add though. It could be that you do as well

It is known by the maker of provig/nuvig/modafin that these do help with opiate WD fatigue and many other issues.

But the pills were only certified for use for narcolepsy or sleeping disorders and when Dr started to prescribe these things for just tired people and it worked wonders, the Feds sued the drug maker for providing the drug for Dr to use in the incorrect way, a way other the their specific approval test considered.

The ADHD med vyvanse (I think) worked great for me, I. Was too busy to remember I should have taken an opiate and it was easy to taper.

Use anything that helps for Wd.

But those provig are not at all addicting, no WD, and for me They only make me a better more awake person who can get things accomplished again.

Anyone have any experience of ibogaine treatment for opiate addiction?.

I've watched a good bit on YouTube concerning the clinics but don't know anyone who has been through it.

Peace

Bliss. ...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back